+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Hitler intellect.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Hitler intellect.

You cannot say that being manipulative is not a sign of intelligence, it takes one hell of an intelligent person to be THAT manipulative, I do not like his methods nor his views on society, however, I do believe that he was incredibly intelligent, he was like alot of successful people, when intelligence and oppurtunity meet, success is born. He took advantage of a situation and he did it very well. His views were radical, but the way he accomplished his goals was incredible if you ask me.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Ok i just wanna say that none of the things Hitler didi has to do with Hitler intellect.To me we must discus the persons intelligence not to what his intelligence lead hime to do.

So was he intelligent or not.??????????
    So what he was a racist there were so many racists all over the world.He only took his racist conviction to the ultimate leavel but u know what he was not the only one.
    USA - Indians
    Do we actually know how many they killed.Saying it was war.
    Australia - Aberiginies
    How many did they kill.

Come who else.

U guys are stuck on Hitler but this is just wrong like he was the only man in the history of mankind to kill for racist believe and conviction....

I will give him credit and say he was intelligent

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    Adolf Hitler - Still a well known figure up until this day.
    Would anyone really consider him an intelligent man?
    In my opinion, he was just at the right place in the right time.
    Someone had to be blamed and he was there to steer everyone in that direction.
    So I guess in a sense he is cunning and manipulative.....but I would hardly use the word 'intelligent'.
    Wats ur opinion on this topic?
    hey I know that what hitler did was wrong, but man that guy was smart! he almost had the world in his hands...it's creepy...imagine the germans had won WWII. we would all be german speaking-sausage eating ppl...no offense to n e 1 here who's german...personally I think Germans r awesome.....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

His view was perpective, He thought he was looking at the bigger picture but the horrors he committed are unforgivable. He may have been intellgent but he used it to commit evil. Hilter would have wiped out all who didn't meet 'his standard' Though the world would have been more efficient, it's a price to pay for defeating someone who killed women and childern.
    Last edited by Blade X; Apr 04, 2006 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't call him as intelligent. May be a better word is in need. I don't know his whole story but he was smart in a dirty way i guess.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't think he was mad i think he was just a dumb ass who was power hungry and at that time there many ppl who didn't like jews so he used that to his advantege, but remamber there had to be other ppl behide this other then him, he was just the guy the public sees just in case something goes wrong...like the president

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe he was intelligent. he had to know the rights words to say, and he knew them. he told the germans it was all jews fault. his words were so persuasive that he they actually believed they were a superior race and that jews were to blame. not just everyone would believe that unless it made them feel special. intelligent, yes. cunning, not as much.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Ok, I can see Lenin, Peter the Great, and Churchill, but Hitler and stalin? So do you approve of what hitler and stalin did?? I dont see how one admires ppl who have done unspeakable crimes like these guys did.
    I actually pointed out that I amired some (as opposed to all) of his qualities. I admired him as a leader, as a public speaker, and as a modest painter. I don't think I said I admired him as a Jew killer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast