+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Hitler intellect.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Hitler intellect.

theres so many characteristics pasted on this man...i'd say this dude got balls to challenge the world. I like world leaders who walk the talk and not sitting in a conference room and yakkityyak and earning millions...You know...there are so many screwed brains all over. No wonder Osama is respected in his own turf...it happens...likes

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

My jewish professor said he was a genius. Thats what made him so scary and successful at everything he tried. He was evil though and wrongly motivated.

Newbie thanatos808 may be famous one day thanatos808 may be famous one day thanatos808's Avatar
    Thanks

genius.... at a different time and setting, it can almost be normal.... a young great leader, a country wanting to expand, making your country and ppl strong and known throught the lands, getting rid of the unwanted, my opinion, its called progress, natural progression of a village/city/state/country happens everywhere at any given time... just cause he did what he did and when he did....

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Nemu
    My jewish professor said he was a genius. Thats what made him so scary and successful at everything he tried. He was evil though and wrongly motivated.
    hai... very true.... his genius brought him notoriety when it could lead him to better things.... you know, if he hadn't gone wrong, he could be one of the most revered people in the world.

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Newbie [PainfullyElegant] may be famous one day [PainfullyElegant] may be famous one day [PainfullyElegant]'s Avatar
    Thanks

my opinion i feel that hitler was a genious.

he almost single handedly taken control over the world.

yet, i disagree with his actions to take control over the world [sounds like im talking about a movie xD]

but really, his thoughts were unjust and he didn't really comprehend what the hell he was doing.

but he was so smart. i mean, you guys wouldn't have ever thought of those things, would you? you have to be a sick, cruel man to think those things.

so i guess hitler was a genious in an insane way. but still a genious.

and just because i think he was a genious doesnt make me a nazi. i absolutely despise what he did

WOW now im contradicting myself.

lets just leave it at this: he's a genious but he was realllyyyy evil.

time square can't shine as bright as you...

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    Adolf Hitler - Still a well known figure up until this day.
    Would anyone really consider him an intelligent man?
    In my opinion, he was just at the right place in the right time.
    Someone had to be blamed and he was there to steer everyone in that direction.
    So I guess in a sense he is cunning and manipulative.....but I would hardly use the word 'intelligent'.
    Wats ur opinion on this topic?
    I agree with you to a point. yes he was very manipulaitve and very cunning but intelligent... no. what he did to the people was wrong but as for the conquering part that was... shall we say "bright". no one else thought to do what he did and he has been one of the few men to have gotten that far as well.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks

I've not read "Mein Kompf" but this is how i think it might have gone down

I know his dad was German, and i know his mom was a Jew. Scince he was the "offbreed" of a Jew and a non-Jew, the Jews wouldn't accept this young man as he was growing up. Hitler Wanted to go to a Jewish school and learn how to draw, or paint(this also i beleive i know). but like i said, he was a cross breed, so the Jews rejected him because of religious prejudice. He was a very bright young man though and hated being rejected. not much else happened until he became a German senator(Which i know he did), and was exposed to power. with the end of World War I, and Germany paying out all the war debt went into debt itself, and because it didn't get a say in the matter it was very bitter toward the allied forces(Both of which i know are true). Then he buttered up the people and told them that he would create a Third Reich, "Third Empire", but before that he had his fanatical Nazi's burn down the Reichstag, and make it look like it was the communists fault(Which i know happened). after the people blindly accepted this Man who promised freedom but took what they had away, he started recruiting German patriots to join his "noble" cause to take the world. Because of the rejection at his young age, Hitler took this as his chance for Fanatical Ethnic Cleansing, or what we have come to call the Holocaust. he Told the Germans that They were the Noblest race to live, and the Jews were more worthless than dirt.

Through his military Prowess Hitler actually proved to be a very intelligent man. his defenses were very well place and if they were at full power.... well let's just say we wouldn't be talking about this and everything i'm typing would be in German. but as the war came closer and closer home he got paranoid, and panicked and hung himself in his base in Berlin....

Just plese remember that HITLER WASN'T GERMAN, HE WAS AUSTRIAN, tall with blonde hair and blue eyes is what he wanted, although he was short, brown hair, and hazel eyes.
    DONT BLAME GERMANY for being weak and having had two people abuse it in a very short period of time

PS: I think Hitler was a military Genious, if only we had though about "blitzkreig" in the firl gulf war.... lets just say that we wouldn't be looking for Sadaam Hussein. I'm not a Neo-Nazi, i just think that Hitler was a bright young man with a few screws loose, and as they say "The line between genious and insanity is normally very very fine(fine as in small)"
    Last edited by DHS-Alberio; Apr 19, 2006 at 09:19 PM.

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm..........thats an interesting question. I'll admit he probably was insane. U have to wonder though if he wasn't intelligent how did he turn a economically depressed country into a brainwash war machine. I hate to say anything even romotely good about the man, he was paranoid, insane and power hungery but i would say he was stupid. Please nobody take this the wrong way........ =(

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast