+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: The Hitler intellect.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Hitler intellect.

we had to do about him in history my frend used to take the piss out of him.do him right for doing that to all those poor jews.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah. that dude is just part and parcel in the history of this world. There are good men and also the bad and uglies. Ying & Yang philosophy. Just need somebody like him to make society realize the complexity of this world. Well some people in this world think Mr Bush is evil and Osama is good and that Charlie dude prince in UK isn't that smart either. Some say Che Guevera is nuts, but he is my idol...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Hitler was a smart, but cruel man. I mean he experimented on people, didn't feed the prisoners properly, then they died of starvation [you could see their bones] or if they were still alive, he would send them ALIVE into ovens to kill them.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Things like this still happen today. Except replace Hitler with society/humans and jews(holocaust) with animals.
    By animal cruelty I'm not just referrin to exploiting them for the sake of entertainment. But also scientific research/animal consumption etc. Its a known cause but if u could only see how severe and violent the truth really is...AGH!! You will grieve 10X as worse than the holocaust incident.
    Haha, sorry for trailing off the topic, lol.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    Ah. that dude is just part and parcel in the history of this world. There are good men and also the bad and uglies. Ying & Yang philosophy. Just need somebody like him to make society realize the complexity of this world. Well some people in this world think Mr Bush is evil and Osama is good and that Charlie dude prince in UK isn't that smart either. Some say Che Guevera is nuts, but he is my idol...
    you said it.... but i still think he's a genius, though... but his super genius kinda got offhand somehow....

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sachiko ueto
    you said it.... but i still think he's a genius, though... but his super genius kinda got offhand somehow....

ya totally agree with you...some genius do not know to utilize their god given talent, need some prodin'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9