+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Homeless, Losers or victims of Circumstance?

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

The Homeless, Losers or victims of Circumstance?

What are your thoughts on homeless people? Do you give them some change or just walk by? Do you have sympathy for them or think they deserve it because it's the life they chose to live? Do you think they have a choice?

I want to read some responses and then give my answer. Just curious about the diverse opinions on the homeless.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Homeless

My thoughts on homeless people are as follows.
    I believe that they do have a chance they just hit a rough spot in their life. I think that people should try and help them get back on their feet. I'm the type of person that would give them everything I had in my pockets. I've done it before. I do not think they deserve what is going on. I think they deserve a better life. People think that they have a rough life without even thinking about how bad the homeless have it. I've offered the less fortunate (tired of calling them homeless) a warm bed and a good meal. I would love to see nothing more then someone to get back on their feet after a terrible down period. This is my opinion on the less fortunate.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

The Homeless sure i feel for em,but they got there by doing some thing in there life that ended them up there,if o could give money i would but have none to give.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i agree my mission work in west virgina when i go there
    consists of giving them food and toys for the kids this past
    christmas i helped give out 50 turkey dinners and a butt load
    of new toys that were donated it wasa really awesome thing
    to see.

the less fortunate really dont mean to be hw they are
    but it cant be helped and i help when ever i get the chance to

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

No one should be allowed to own property and everyone gets to live wherever they are for free. That's my answer to the homeless situtation.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Homeless

I feel sorry for them because they have no house. They just need to find somewhere to go like a shelter. It might not sound good,but it's better than living in a cardboard box.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't feel sry for them only for the old or broken leg or nose or arms...some young ppl are just LAZY go get a job at least...i don't feel sry for those ppl. like wat i always said u can never get stuff just by doing nothing..ever thing there is a coast to it.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I sympathise with the homeless allot, but I don't usually go out of my way to help them. I'll give them 5$ every once in awhile if I have it on me and I can spare it, though. There are lots of homeless in downtown Seattle so I see allot of them. And most of the ones down there actually work for their change, like dancing or something, so I they earn what I give them.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast