+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Homosexual Lifestyle

Otaku chrystalann2004 is off to a good start chrystalann2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Homosexual Lifestyle

it dose not matter to me . it who they are . i let them be who they are and them live free
    that how would want to be for anyways .
    Last edited by chrystalann2004; Oct 18, 2008 at 01:07 PM. Reason: left some words

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh, whatever. Let them be who they wanna be (barbie girl! XD sorry, i had to)

Personally i dont even see homosexuality as a lifestyle choice. I feel as though they are just people, so why categorize them?

Now, veganism and vegetarianism are things i feel are lifestyle choices, because they actually are choices. You don't have to avoid meat, but some people choose to. Homosexuals really don't really have much of a choice, because as they say, it's in your DNA. Yes, i am a believer in a gene that gives you a sexual preference.
    Why hello there!

Newbie Moonlit Paradise is off to a good start Moonlit Paradise's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not that its a big darned deal nowadays, its just that its more open now than ever. I mean, they're playing songs of girls kissing girls on the radio now! And they're hits!!!!

This would be blasphemy, take away a few years!!!

People are trying out being gay, just for the hell of it. Not everyone you see holding hands in the halls is gay. They just either think its cool or are curious. There's been more of this since the promotions of this lifestyle, i.e. I Kissed A Girl, Madonna + Britney, Lindsay and Sam... everyone's doing it, so why not me?

That's what people are thinking now.

And of course, those who are actually gay feel the same, if not better now that society has become more open with the idea. Not 100%accepted, but almost there.

That's all. That's what's been going on.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonlit Paradise For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Oct 19, 2008)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Firstly let me say I agree with what others have said about not really caring what other people are doing with there sexual preferences. Thats their business.

However, as much as gay people are made to be victims in society ... I tend to feel weird about that because A: I see many homosexuals drawing attention to their lifestyle. In a way they form a whole society based on a sxual preference. Gay bars, Gay parades. I heard that in my state, there is talk that maybe soon, there'll be a highschool specifically for gay students. I mean.... it goes a little to far don't you think? T So, when homosexuals are making huge deals over their sexuality... They are basically asking for judgement. My mother raised me that it was rude to discuss things of a sexuall nature in public. So why do we need to have such big movements over the issue? Why do Gays find it important to inform the world? Gay people have been around as long as humanity!

B: (my second reason) is that homsexuality has become a trend. So now we really shouldn't view homosexuals as victims..... That would be like victimizing the people with the coolest pair of shoes.

Note: One good reason I've seen homosexuals rally, is for the right to marry. In the case of standing up for equal rights... I think its FINE to make your preferences more obvious.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Oct 18, 2008 at 08:13 PM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Firstly let me say I agree with what others have said about not really caring what other people are doing with there sexual preferences. Thats their business.

However, as much as gay people are made to be victims in society ... I tend to feel weird about that because A: I see many homosexuals drawing attention to their lifestyle. In a way they form a whole society based on a sxual preference. Gay bars, Gay parades. I heard that in my state, there is talk that maybe soon, there'll be a highschool specifically for gay students. I mean.... it goes a little to far don't you think? T So, when homosexuals are making huge deals over their sexuality... They are basically asking for judgement. My mother raised me that it was rude to discuss things of a sexuall nature in public. So why do we need to have such big movements over the issue? Why do Gays find it important to inform the world? Gay people have been around as long as humanity!

B: (my second reason) is that homsexuality has become a trend. So now we really shouldn't view homosexuals as victims..... That would be like victimizing the people with the coolest pair of shoes.

Note: One good reason I've seen homosexuals rally, is for the right to marry. In the case of standing up for equal rights... I think its FINE to make your preferences more obvious.
    i might just do be interested in the "gay" highschool LOL no gay ppl here to date but i guess u can see it as attention getting things or what ever but if you have as many fans as lance bass did, why would you want to ruin that hm? i dont really think he intended oon losing half of his fan population i mean all it did was bring out more gay people

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

I personally don't have a problem with this lifestyle. I mean, I don't exactly agree with it because it's not MY preference, but I don't condem those who have chosen that for themselves. 2 of my really good friends are lesbians and are an on/off couple, I have a guy friend who is gay and who is FABULOUS!!, a female friend who is bi-sexual and a gay ex-boyfriend, so that lifestyle has been thrust into my lap, but I love them all!!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Newbie alyne is off to a good start alyne's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think its really a big deal...its just different. people seem to think that as long as there is a reaction to outbursts against gays,then theres reason to have problems...i myself dont care cuz i havehad afew friends who are gay..in fact my twobest friends were not only gay, but theygot married to each other....and they had the same lovefor each other that two of the opposite sex couldpossiblyhave,theyjust show it differentlyin bed, thats all.
    luv ya long time

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

@ starfire...

I cannot be sure of Lances motives for "coming out of the closet". If others he worked with knew he was gay, I wouldn't be surprised if he were told that he should not reveal that for marketing purposes. So hes probably in Nsync videos serenading women? Thusly... if he were wantinin a relationship with a man, and the public found out without him "coming out" first. They would have all felt decieved. Not that coming out helped... because now hes not accepted. (But you have to think, his fans were probably a bunch of teen girls, who had heart throbbing crushes.) I jjust think he should have been honest from jump. He shoulda been in those videos dacing and serenading dudes!

I think if you're going to be a Gay entertainer.... then you shouldn't HIDE your sexual preference... Nor should you make it your focal point. Just be yourself. There are plenty of gay artists that are renound for their talent.... not their sexual preference. Everyone knows they're gay... But they still get radio play. (that rhymed, yay!)

Oh I atteded a highschool with majority gay students (Im straight), but the highschool was not intended for Gays... it was intended for artists...^^ I guess theres alot of gay artists? Either way... it made no difference to me what other students did in their private time. So I dont think it should matter for a gay person to be in a school thats majority straight... you go to school to learn... not have sex, or talk about sex (unless its in health class).
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast