Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Homosexuality

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Homosexuality

Ok i just want people's views on this..im in a very thoughtful mood today, so im in the mood of debating, and threadmaking-yay

mine: I think that because the Bible has been rewritten and adapted so many times, and because it is a human written book, i find it as a man-created prejudice against gays. Even if it says it in the bible, think about the days before the printing press, a monk in a room copying the text. i find it hard to believe that god feels we should go out and stone gays, i mean seriously.. and that's radical Hitler-like beliefs.
    and for all the people out there saying
    "sorry, It says in the bible, youre going to hell", many animals are bisexual, and even early depictions of Angels are even depicted as bisexual.
    so i'll end it with this:
    (with the exception of pedophiles) Any love that is love is Right.

and: Thou Shalt Not Judge.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EmoNightmareRose For This Useful Post:

Zero666Mitaki (Mar 13, 2009)

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Homosexuality

I don't think judging someone else is even right in the first place, who gives you the right to be above someone in the first place...

People that think they have a godlike complex sometime annoy the crap out of me. I have a few friends myself that are gay and they aren't all bad, I knew my friend since I was born and although he was a bit feminine since childhood I didn't really think he was gay till he came out and told people, he still is my friend although we don't talk much anymore since he lives in another state but to hate or to not like someone just because of their sexual orientation is just childlike.

No one can call out a homosexual just because the Bible says so otherwise your a drone listening to something that was commanded long ago which we don't even know to be true. I'm not trying to be crude toward Christians either since I was one till I was 12 I just think some of their views are just unradical, homosexuality is pretty open now and days and shouldn't be seen as taboo just because its not standard.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thanks, Emo.
    I'm gay and i've had people come up to me and say, "youre going to hell for what you are". They're not God, how do they know if i'm going to hell?
    And if what i am is sinful, all sins are equal. it is mankind who states which is worse than another. we are all equal in the eyes of god. I think the only person whom may state "you're going to hell" is one who has never sinned.

Newbie chibililly is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Homosexuality is a sychological illness or you dont have enough testosteron and more estrogons than the normal

I dont bielive to any god but I believe that gay peapole are dying alone wthout enyone by their side and thats not good for your own lives

Newbie The Melancholy is off to a good start The Melancholy's Avatar
    Forks, Washington.....if you read it then you get it
    Thanks

I believe that being a homosexual is fine. I'm straight and like woman so the more homosexual guys there are the more woman for me lol. But seriously I think homosexuality isn't a problem and shouldn't be looked down upon. The bible is a work of man and should not be used as a reference for God's words. I don't just understand why people can't stop fighting over another persons preference. If it doesn't involve or effect them in anyway then why fight it. I believe the only reason people fight homosexuality is so that they have something to do. They fight a group of people that just want to live and be treated equal because they think those people won't fight back or won't gain support. The ignorance of society is so sad, especially since all of history of injustices and prejudices that we have gone through already. One day homosexuality will be accepted world wide and the world will continue on to the next group of people to subdue.

!THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA ROCKS!

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post
    Thanks, Emo.
    I'm gay and i've had people come up to me and say, "youre going to hell for what you are". They're not God, how do they know if i'm going to hell?
    And if what i am is sinful, all sins are equal. it is mankind who states which is worse than another. we are all equal in the eyes of god. I think the only person whom may state "you're going to hell" is one who has never sinned.

Utenja, I admire you for your courage to tell here, really. Forget what other people might say. You are you and that's great. If more people would tell how they really feel or what they'ver tried ... So forget about all those comments and don't let yourself be intimidated.
    Personally I see ABSOLUTELY no problem in being homosexual. I myself am straight, however I reflected a lot on that topic. A good friend of mine is homosexual and I really like him a lot. I feel like I can talk to him about things which I can't talk about with anyone else. Of course as I found out it was rather strange at first ... You just don't really know how to get along with it. But in fact, he's just like every other person too. Except for the fact that he likes men also. But really, where is the problem with that, why even think of him in a different way? We're all human after all ... tastes are different. Even if it doesn't match biological, why shouldn't it match in every way? And why shouldn't she/he wants to be together with the person he really likes? If he or she really likes the same sex I don't understand why someone should forbid it. Love is Love ... you can't help it.
    In fact, in ancient Greece (and Rome), it was normal to do so. The most widespread and socially significant form of same-sex love was between adolescent boys and adult men. (whatever you might think of that ... ) So it really was a common thing back then.
    It's kinda a step backwards how homosexual people are treated nowadays.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm.....this is brought up alot....

Anywho, I believed that everyone had rights to how their sexuality is. Cause that's what i thought what it was about in the bible. Never judge someone like, but people say different. *sighs* No matter what I still believe that and I do in fact have a gay friend(whom I love this much!!!!!!*opens arms*) and I just don't see anything wrong with them. Nor will I ever. They have rights too, even if my religion says its not so right.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, this is brought up alot, and I feel the same about it everytime.

I absolutely do not judge people about their orientation. I have some homosexual friends, and they're totally awsome, and as for those people who say that 'Homosexuals are all going to hell', well, they've commited sins before, so they shouldn't be saying anything. I do support my friends on any decision they make, because they're not any diffrent in my eyes. So, yeah. ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast