Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Homosexuality

Mao
    Newbie Mao is off to a good start Mao's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Homosexuality

In my country, the total absence of religious influence in our system of government permits us to enforce tolerance towards men and women with homosexual tendencies. We also protect the people's right "to screw anyone and anything they please" (sorry, I cannot think of a better translation right now, forgive the colloquialism) by cracking down on hate groups and death cults that would at times infringe on such a liberty, such as that hate group in Xinjiang province that derides them with epithets such as "fag" and "homo" (the words are growing more common by the day thanks to western influence) and stones gays and lesbians as a rule. Suffice it to say that we have apprehended the bigots and will be enrolling them in sensitivity classes. However, the gay and lesbians of our ally Iran are not as fortunate, for they have been subjected to frequent pogroms, "re-educated", or "forced to disappear" in recent years by abusive autocrats who twist the good religion of Islam to serve their selfish purpose. Fortunately some of them make their way here, where they are always welcome.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really have a problem with gay people. I have some friends that are that way. I used to just bash them all the time now it doesn't matter to me anymore. I think they are just very different and that's ok.

Newbie Dark Angel Mea is off to a good start Dark Angel Mea's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    Ok i just want people's views on this..im in a very thoughtful mood today, so im in the mood of debating, and threadmaking-yay

mine: I think that because the Bible has been rewritten and adapted so many times, and because it is a human written book, i find it as a man-created prejudice against gays. Even if it says it in the bible, think about the days before the printing press, a monk in a room copying the text. i find it hard to believe that god feels we should go out and stone gays, i mean seriously.. and that's radical Hitler-like beliefs.
    and for all the people out there saying
    "sorry, It says in the bible, youre going to hell", many animals are bisexual, and even early depictions of Angels are even depicted as bisexual.
    so i'll end it with this:
    (with the exception of pedophiles) Any love that is love is Right.

and: Thou Shalt Not Judge.
    i agree. i do believe in him but still, u can't stop how u feel about someone. if their gay their gay if their bi their bi theirs no way around it. love's love so deal with it

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think its only radicals who say
    'its a choice' anymore. thats such a retarded statement, think about it. that means anyone can be gay if they want. and thats BS.
    i already made a thread about Katy Perry, but here's an image again:

i mean that's a bunch of crap in a chef's salad.
    i was driving through Mississippi on a road trip and then this message on the radio starts playing:
    'Are we gonna let queers teach our kids? they're destroying they're innocence.'
    and they were serious, i mean, c'mon.

Newbie Saiyan lover is off to a good start Saiyan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

I know some people hate gays, but they don't realize it's in a part of history.
    Some of the former kings of England were gay, an english prince people called him the Dark Prince, in medieval Japan samurais practice homosexuality and the ancient Greeks practice it too so their warriors would be manly.
    So don't judge homosexuals, it's a part of history people!
    I would be friends with anyone even if you were gay, I'll still be friends with you, I won't judge 'cause your gay.
    It's just me with Vegitto.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I still say homosexuality is a state where you can choose to be one or not. And judging people because they are considered "controversial because of preferrence " is down right wrong. If you are gay you are still a person and those who pass judgement well, If you are God then pass judgement but you're not. I know a lot of gay people who are way smarter and sharper in business.

Judgement is God's business. not mankind's.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Mao
    Newbie Mao is off to a good start Mao's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Judgement is God's business. not mankind's.
    I would like further enlightenment. So I understand from that statement no one has the right to counsel you what is right or wrong in all matters, therefore?

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I have no problems with homos really. I mean if there happy who they end up with. They should be happy. I mean if people hate homos, they should just keep it to themselves insted of just making other people feel bad and have to break up.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast