Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Homosexuality

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Homosexuality

There you have it: Priest Says Being Gay a 'Gift' from God - U.S. - CBN News
    I'm interested in what will happen to that priest ... ban from church?
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

To me, being gay is fine. Im not gay, but I know a lot of gay males and females. Heck, I work with most of them. In my eyes, people are against gays becasue of influences (friends, family,TV,etc.). But yet they are sooooooo blind that they have forgotten that gays are no different than them. They breath air, they speak, they are intellegent, and above all else, they are HUMANS.

Speaking of which, it reminds me of a time when of my friends (which is gay) was being harrassed on the train. Someone said that she was a disgrace to god and that she is going to hell for all enternity. My friend laughed at them, since she is also a christian. I will never forget what she said that day.

OK. Last time I check, we are all humans. And people should not pass judgement unless judement is passed on themselves. Im pretty sure that you have sinned a few times in your life. So unless you have not sinned a day in your life, which I doubt, stop being a hypocrite and let me live my life, cause I know that Im letting you live yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Newbie Elfia is off to a good start Elfia's Avatar
    Thanks

Being gay, lesbian or bi is fine. It isn't right to judge other people for being gay, bi and lesbian. I have a few friends that are gay and 1 thats bi, nothing wrong with them, they are just like everybodey else.

The people that is agains gay's, lesbians and bi is only trying to "force" others to "follow" them.

Mao
    Newbie Mao is off to a good start Mao's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    There you have it: Priest Says Being Gay a 'Gift' from God - U.S. - CBN News
    I'm interested in what will happen to that priest ... ban from church?
    The priest in question is Episcopalian/Anglican, not Catholic I am afraid. Episcopalians are known for being very inconsistent and weak-willed... We would like to see more such Christians in China, rather than the obstinate Catholics and others.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mao View Post
    The priest in question is Episcopalian/Anglican, not Catholic I am afraid. Episcopalians are known for being very inconsistent and weak-willed... We would like to see more such Christians in China, rather than the obstinate Catholics and others.
    Ah, well okay. That would probably be too extreme if it was a catholic. Didn't read it thoroughly enough then. I still bet it's a big story for some people out there ... Priest is priest. :P =)
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Mao
    Newbie Mao is off to a good start Mao's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    Ah, well okay. That would probably be too extreme if it was a catholic. Didn't read it thoroughly enough then. I still bet it's a big story for some people out there ... Priest is priest. :P =)
    Indeed. After the installation of their new pope years ago, Catholics have increased in devotion and discipline. They have posed many difficult challenges to our regime here at home... Most worthy opponents indeed. Which is why we would rather have Episcopalian missionaries rather than Jesuits.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chibililly View Post
    Homosexuality is a sychological illness or you dont have enough testosteron and more estrogons than the normal

I dont bielive to any god but I believe that gay peapole are dying alone wthout enyone by their side and thats not good for your own lives
    Im sorry hon but that is the controversy. I wasn't going to get into this since we had this thread before, but reading this as a psychology student influenced me. There is the nature v. nurture controversy surrounding the "if u are born gay" theory. personlly, being born gay sounds incredibly stupid. I dont know how else to say it. I think it is how a person is raised and what they see as a child.

Also, I don't have a problem with gay men, but with lesbian women, I have issues.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this is way off topic, but I really have to ask:

What the hell is with this community and Homosexuality?

Seriously. It really isn't that big of an issue in my books. Its something that has been around since the dawn of dual-sexed species on this planet and will never go away. In the past year and half I can count on two hands the number of topics started on just this subject alone that have gone over 5 or more pages.

Not to mention its the same drivel thats been all been said before.

Here's the kicker, most of it has been by the same people.

Now for the Coup de grâ: Those same people have flipped on their position so many times its really hard for me to give them any merit. And no, I won't tell you who, do your own research.

I think getting worked up over the issue is pointless and futile, and discriminatory.

As for my thoughts on the matter: I don't give two hoots if your gay or not. I only ask that you keep that part of your life private when interacting with me.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast