Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: homosexuality.... accepted or not??

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: homosexuality.... accepted or not??

Actually you were an unfertilized egg.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru View Post
    Really now, so then why is there an atheist if they've been with god before. Your pulling this out of your ass and still havent answered my question. I'll say it again "If he should have to avoid a sex life what makes any other person so blessed that they dont have to."
    do you remember being with God? no? THATS why there are aethiests.

have you ever heard teh quote, "life's not fair"

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Actually you were an unfertilized egg.
    i meant your conciousness, not your body.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

THIS post has to be offensive to someone???don't it?
    well I really don't care its the persons choice at the end of the day....
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    THIS post has to be offensive to someone???don't it?
    well I really don't care its the persons choice at the end of the day....
    No there are biological reasons for being gay.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I was raised with religion in mind but my mum always said it comes down to your personal morals. And with me, I'm not going to hate/shun someone because of their sexuality. So no, I don't mind homosexulity.

Like heterosexuals, I don't think homosexuals can help it. So if they want to get married, fine why not? Want to adopt kids? Sure, if they've got a good home and lots of love, all the better for all the orphans out there.
    At the end of the day it's really none of anyone's business who's in living/sleeping/in love/taking care of kids with who.
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    No there are biological reasons for being gay.
    oookay so why is this a thread,if you now why people are gay and you can't do anything about it why is this even open for discussion?(I'm sorry I think this thread is really pointless).This thread is all religioused up an every body has there own opinion and some of you guys are tryin to change it.
    Also I think thats pretty weak if all you people forbid yourselfs to not like gay people because of a religion thats been existence for thousands of years and its views haven't changed.People are there own person and if you won't have an opinion because of a religion that you most likely didn't choose and grew up with, then you are all weak IN MY OPINION and if your older than me and haven't realized that you are a person with his/her own mind then your weakER again IN MY OPINION
    but if thats your choice to be not moved by your religion then that should be YOUR choice and no one elses

those are my views and you people can't do anything about it,
    this whole deal with religion and being"gay" is exactly why I'm agnostic and I don't have a religion thats why my kids are going to grow up without a religion and there gonna choose to be whatever they want(but I'm going to raise my kids like I was raised)so they won't be changed by th public..... but thats a tottally a diferent subject..
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    oookay so why is this a thread,if you now why people are gay and you can't do anything about it why is this even open for discussion?(I'm sorry I think this thread is really pointless).This thread is all religioused up an every body has there own opinion and some of you guys are tryin to change it.
    Also I think thats pretty weak if all you people forbid yourselfs to not like gay people because of a religion thats been existence for thousands of years and its views haven't changed.People are there own person and if you won't have an opinion because of a religion that you most likely didn't choose and grew up with, then you are all weak IN MY OPINION and if your older than me and haven't realized that you are a person with his/her own mind then your weakER again IN MY OPINION
    but if thats your choice to be not moved by your religion then that should be YOUR choice and no one elses

those are my views and you people can't do anything about it,
    this whole deal with religion and being"gay" is exactly why I'm agnostic and I don't have a religion thats why my kids are going to grow up without a religion and there gonna choose to be whatever they want(but I'm going to raise my kids like I was raised)so they won't be changed by th public..... but thats a tottally a diferent subject..
    Very well said Reaper

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast