Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Homosexuality and God

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Homosexuality and God

Someone very close told me something and i have to ask u guys about what u think. my best friend who is a women a bit older than me told me that she loves a woman. but she loves men as well. but the women she likes has been best friends for years.and they love another but like i said like men as well.but my friend is a christan and i want to know will they go to hell if they do decide to hook up? is God forgiving? or understanding enough to listen to them? can u be a Homosexual and still love God? is it wrong to love someone and still want to love God? please give me ur thoughts and oppions thank u.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Homosexuality and God

yea i tired to tell her but she scared that it will hurt her family and she doesn't know how she feels about her faith and what she wants to do with it
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

well the definiton of love is to show affectio to the one you care about and want to be with gender really is'y spacific on that. but if you go by the chruistian faith sadom and ghomara or how ever you spell that was destryed by god's wrath becuase of the same sex issues among other things alot chrich goes uses this as a way to show that god frowns on things like bisexaul ,gays and lesbian's but that was old testament stuff the new testament says you have to go through gods son you know be saved and belive he died for you it says nothing about haveing to be gay,bi.or stright just that you have to belive he died on the cross for you this could be took many ways of course. bit i beloive as long as you belive he died for you it should matter what gender your with.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

but she says that it not right...she says it evens says so in the bible.....and i feel so bad because the women she loves is calthlic...which is even worse.....i want them to feel happy and i know they are happy together but i don't want them to feel bad about what the feel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms View Post
    yes i know that she sees it in the bible but dont let that ruin her faith dont let that break her connection with God

*sighs* i try to talk to her about it thanks for the help *bows* but it so much harder

Newbie ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance's Avatar
    Thanks

look being bi gay or lesbian
    is not wrong people may say so because they are ignorant
    people have gotten it all wrong
    as long as you love someone and they love you back there should be nothing stopping you from being together
    i really dont want to get into faith cause like that crosses religious lines
    but but isnt it like God loves all his children no matter what
    and were his children
    so shouldnt he love us all equally no matter our attraction to different genders....

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

thats what i said beofre hand i think as long as you blive that gods soe dies for you on the cross and your faith is in him is unbreakable sexaul prefrence shouldnt matter . i mean it says noithing in the new trestamst about only being the opsite sec to get inoto heaven it just say to belivce in jesus and take him into your heart
    i dont see how anyone can misinterpret that its simple
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that God is deffinatly forgiving and that as long as you put your faith in him and (as HolderOfTheDarkChalice said) accept Jesus as your savior, He will be with you. I've also had a friend who was bisexual and faithful in God and I am certain that he's a good person in the eyes of God, as I am certain that your friend is too. It's my belief that as long as they don't act as most people believe gay/bisexual people to act, they will be O.k with God

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast