View Poll Results: Homosexuality a sin?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!!

    39 30.47%
  • Naw...

    52 40.63%
  • Who cares?

    37 28.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast
Results 89 to 96 of 223

Thread: Is Homosexuality a sin?

  1. #89
    Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    962
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Shu was on the dot when he said I exaggerated a bit.



    We can rebuild her! We have the technology! Better, faster, stronger than before. That deprogramming must have definentally been related to technology and software.

    Hmm...better aye? That is kinda messed up man. It is all good to fill in the void, but really crushing a belief and replacing it forcefully is out there...I mean out there.

    Why exactly was she wrong or what she believed in? You have got to think of yourself pretty highly to run around like that.

    Eh, still don't say the end justifies the means.
    Before I answer you seriously you did read everything I wrote at least once right? Including what I wrote about about the 14 year old girl and what I said at the end.

    There are many things wrong with a belief in a deity. For example my cousin's son died and she said that theres nothing anyone could have done to prevent it because his life was in god's hands.
    He was a gangster who killed people and sold crack for a living. Do I really need to explain to you why this thinking is wrong.

    Like I explained to you before she is better off for not believing in god. We helped her tremendously by shattering her beliefs.

    The ends do not justify the means. If we tied her up and beat her to get her to renounce her belief in god or starved her for days or something else ridiculous then it wouldn't be worth it.

    Anyway believing homosexuality is wrong is a belief. I say this because even when presented with scientific evidence that strongly suggest that homosexuality is perfectly natural. They refuse to believe so because of their belief in god. I say if they will strongly believe something so foolish because of that brake and shatter their beliefs.
    ____________________________________________

  2. #90
    Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Before I answer you seriously you did read everything I wrote at least once right? Including what I wrote about about the 14 year old girl and what I said at the end.

    There are many things wrong with a belief in a deity. For example my cousin's son died and she said that theres nothing anyone could have done to prevent it because his life was in god's hands.
    He was a gangster who killed people and sold crack for a living. Do I really need to explain to you why this thinking is wrong.

    Like I explained to you before she is better off for not believing in god. We helped her tremendously by shattering her beliefs.

    The ends do not justify the means. If we tied her up and beat her to get her to renounce her belief in god or starved her for days or something else ridiculous then it wouldn't be worth it.

    Anyway believing homosexuality is wrong is a belief. I say this because even when presented with scientific evidence that strongly suggest that homosexuality is perfectly natural. They refuse to believe so because of their belief in god. I say if they will strongly believe something so foolish because of that brake and shatter their beliefs.
    I think what your cousin was really saying was, theres nothing i can do to change his way of thinking and acting. So its in gods hands. Anyhow just because one person mis-uses a religion in a wrong way is not justification for stripping someone of their beliefs. How would you feel if they hauled you away to a cult like bible camp, and forced you to be religious. Same thing. No she isnt better off, "not believing in god". She was only better from the education. Sorry, but the two can live in harmony if your brought up right.

    As for the "scientific evidence that strongly suggest that homosexuality is perfectly natural". I never hear of that. All i seen is evidence that its in you and not a choice. I don't see how a lifestyle where that doesn't propagate the species can be normal in a biological sense. I can see it being considered normal in a social sense in the future.

  3. #91
    Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    400
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
    is living life in fear of sinning a sin? besides wuts the wurst that could happen. Once you die then thats it. No more body to contain your soul. No more soul.

    Oh and just to add, the bible is not very accurate. The pope edits it all he wants as much as he wants. The bible is very controlled, what the clergy does not want you to see, will take from the bible to not show you. What they want you to think they will show you. For centuries in history the clergy has done this to gain power and support to fight wars even dating back to the crusades. So is the bible that reliable?
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; May 06, 2007 at 08:57 PM. Reason: double post

  4. #92
    Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    962
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Guess Miroku said it all there. Almost don't feel like making post now..hmph :/

    I am stealing all your stuff now :P




    It is their beliefs and who can truly say which is right and which are wrong. Who can rightfully decide that and/or has the right to forcefully change it.
    That kind of thinking and personal action is what has destroyed countless ancient religions of the past and have led to unjust persecution for thousands of years. This is no exaggeration but actual fact, unlike that homosexualilty being normal by scientific fact theory. Who gave you the right to decide for another or decide what was the right path for them?

    When you ask me if I read your post all the way to the end, even the part with the 14 yr old girl..I say I have. My response is this..2 wrongs don't make a right. Like I said before, you arn't a professional in the field of psychology or sociology nor even close to an amature. You need back away from things you don't know and quit thinking you have the right, knowledge, or say so, after just having read a couple of articles.

    I was in the mood and enjoyed reading your first post with a light heart, but personally and honestly, I think you are disgusting as a human being or simply stupid; either or, the mix could be the latter.

    There are plenty of ways you can deal with a situation without forcefully and descisively breaking down a person mentally. You are playing with fire and don't even realise it. You could have seriously ruined a person's life or could have set the process in motion. You have no idea what exactly would have happened in the future for either two girls except for expectations, assumptions, and theories. So what if the woman thought her son's life was in the hands of god. What is your point huh? That believing in the all mighty is wrong? Who are you exactly? Last time I checked, the pope's online handle wasn't Shodokan.

    The 14 yr old girl..who knows if she would have come to her senses right at the last minute or would have never been given the chance to do anything. Maybe the guy could have had a last second chance of regret and called the whole thing off. Even if these are highly unlikely to happen, the fact remains you did something only a moron would do. You tape recorded a conversation between you and the guy the girl supposedly loved, and then played it to her without hesitation. She could have easily started to fear men at that exact moment, not trust them, hate them even, just as easily as she started considering you a "cool dude."

    It isn't your right to interfere and personally decide what people should or should not believe in. Just because you think you have the power to change something doesn't mean it is the right thing to do, no matter how much you think it is.

    I have know kids who have been beaten with metal bats and still not give in to taking an order. Physical pain? Cuts and bruises can heal with a little time, while mental damage can last for a lifetime and/or never be fixed.

    These are your beliefs though and I gave my opinion of them. I can easily say I hope you come across some situation with a real professional and get what you deserve.
    That is not fact but just your moral opinion on the matter. I'm saying homosexuality is normal based on scientific research not just my moral opinion.

    You know morality is a belief. I'll asnwer your question with another question what gives someone who says two adults who have a same sex relationship wrong. What gives them the right?

    You do not need to be a pscychiatrist or a psychologist to learn how to mainipulate human beings. I did not learn from a couple of articles I learned from reading and observing human interactions. I live among them you know watching them breed, mate, fight, build etc. You know I like to listen to the stories of the old ones. They've observed humanity for far longer than I have and from them and others who have more knowledge I have learned to manipulate people and events.

    I see the world differently from most people and I am better for it.

    Of course there is. But if I need to I will break them. I may only have maybes about a situation. But why let a situation play itself out when I can gurantee the outcome I see fit. It's wrong to believe in a god because it teaches human beings like my cousin to be hopless and weak. I do not need a title to act the way I do. I just do.

    That's all possible. But why let the situation play itself out when I can set events into motion as I see fit. I am no fool. I calculated what may happen and it worked precisely. Her "love" for him was shattered and she stoped fooling around with 20 year olds. It's very unlikely that someone would hate an entire gender because of that one event.
    Why would Sarah do what I said? Because I broke her and presented her broken mind with what I wished her to believe. And of course she views me as a friend and an ally.

    If you cannot control them by breaking their bones. Then break their mind. The mind can be trained to be stronger than what it is just like the body.

    Real Professional? What I deserve?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Shodokan, I am only going to post this once.

    You need to go back and read that Wikipedia manual and guildines for deprogramming again and then edit your posts. Then I suggest you refrain from talking about this subject in the future or deeply diving into anything personal experience you have had during your life in future posts.

    You are breaking one of the cardinal rules hosted by AO and not seeing where your fault is. You need to take those observation skills of your and apply it to yourself, otherwise you could be in some serious trouble toward the future.

    Again, I ask that you quit trying to defend this when you don't know much about the subject. This may seem like a challenge to you, because it probably is sub-consciously, but in fact this is a cease and dismiss warning from a fellow colleague studying a related topic. This is a friends advise, not a rival here.

    I will follow your lead.
    I refuse to do either. You don't understand what I've been telling you comes from it's not wikipedia's article that i posted.

    If I am at fault it is not because of what you think it is. I am well aware of myself and my actions.

    What subject are we talking about here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    This isn't about what I think, it is what I know and what others know and feel. It is about being held accountable for your actions. You don't see the seriousness of what you have posted and the legalities in which is related.

    The cardinal rule that you have broken is posting personal information in which it can effect the safety of a member. Believe it or not, but talking about yourself can lead to serious consequences in the future.

    From what have seen from your profile is that you are 21 years of age and that only makes this situation worse.

    I don't want to undermine you but if you don't edit your posts now I will request that a Moderator intervine and do it for you.
    I haven't said anything about any other member of AO so you must mean me. I'm fully prepared to take consequences for my actions. Go ahead I doubt they'll care and if they do I will not care.

    Okay but I think you're just being paranoid. The situation is as serious as what?

    I don't think you understand. I've been out here in cyberspace a long time. I'm well aware of what might happen because of internet posts and seen how it may affect someone's personal life. I've seen someone arrested for admitting to commiting murder, someone physically challenged to fight someone, furries, some guy knocking on his door because of internet posts. I'm fully prepared for the consequences.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; May 07, 2007 at 07:33 AM.
    ____________________________________________

  5. #93
    I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 89 Times in 30 Posts

    Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

    Tbaism, now you can see how editing your posts to zzzzzzz is spammy and destroys the flow of this thread. Furthermore, if we delete your spammy edits, then users will end up with double posts, which is not fair.

    Please do not edit your posts to be spammy. Before posting, please consider carefully whether you want to post or not.

    Mods, please do not give infractions to Shodokan for his above posts that look like double and tripple posting. Result was due to Tbaism.

    Thank you.

  6. #94
    Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Posts
    3,804
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 61 Times in 56 Posts

    Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

    The god has created man and woman.. It is said a man can never be complete without women... and the god has created man and woman so they can be together... instead.. this happens.. ~.~ this is very unwanted thing to
    happen in my religion... it is very sinful.. @.@

    Plus it is said that we receive punishment from our sins in the living world and in hell... the punishment in living world is minor than the ones in hell... and from what i c... the punishment for being homosexual.. is... AIDS in living world.. :/ and there should be more await in hell....

    Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

  7. #95
    Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

    That is not fact but just your moral opinion on the matter. I'm saying homosexuality is normal based on scientific research not just my moral opinion.
    How about giving us proof of this? I never heard of this.

    You do not need to be a psychiatrist or a psychologist to learn how to manipulate human beings. I did not learn from a couple of articles I learned from reading and observing human interactions. I live among them you know watching them breed, mate, fight, build etc. You know I like to listen to the stories of the old ones. They've observed humanity for far longer than I have and from them and others who have more knowledge I have learned to manipulate people and events.

    I see the world differently from most people and I am better for it.
    And this makes you a better human being? A serial killer does the same things to get what he wants. So you don't believe in ppl having free will, only the will you allow?

    Of course there is. But if I need to I will break them. I may only have maybes about a situation. But why let a situation play itself out when I can gurantee the outcome I see fit. It's wrong to believe in a god because it teaches human beings like my cousin to be hopeless and weak. I do not need a title to act the way I do. I just do.
    So believing in god makes you weak because you learn to respect others, let them handle things on there own, achieve thing thru non-violence, and so on. I think that makes you stronger and a better human being. Also it dont make you hopeless, it give you hope when your life is going bad or you have little money.

    That's all possible. But why let the situation play itself out when I can set events into motion as I see fit. I am no fool. I calculated what may happen and it worked precisely. Her "love" for him was shattered and she stoped fooling around with 20 year olds. It's very unlikely that someone would hate an entire gender because of that one event.
    Why would Sarah do what I said? Because I broke her and presented her broken mind with what I wished her to believe. And of course she views me as a friend and an ally.

    If you cannot control them by breaking their bones. Then break their mind. The mind can be trained to be stronger than what it is just like the body.
    The funny thing is this isn't you job, its gods and the police dept. You don't have any more right to do what you did than the pervert. Instead of taking matters into your own hand you should have reported it to the police.

  8. #96
    Newbie pyrothefiredemon is off to a good start pyrothefiredemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    moval
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

    i do believe that it is wrong to do that with the same gender
    Pyro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Opinion? (homosexuality)
    By Serenity Carter in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: Mar 11, 2007, 05:13 AM
  2. Homosexuality and God
    By mixed fighter girl in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Sep 06, 2006, 04:23 PM
  3. homosexuality.... accepted or not??
    By holy_kamotey in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: Aug 10, 2006, 12:23 PM
  4. Homosexuality in Asia
    By Badlywornshoes in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 21, 2006, 09:23 AM
  5. Anime that has homosexuality your thoughts?
    By The Truth in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Mar 19, 2006, 03:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts