39 30.47%
  • Naw...

52 40.63%
  • Who cares?

37 28.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Homosexuality a sin?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Calm the hell down. I never said God wrote the Bible. I said what the Bible says about homosexuality, which is what people refer to most when stating homosexuality is a sin. Who are you to insult the Bible. If you are not Christian, fine. But there is no need to DISCRIMINATE against others' religion.
    Sorry for seeming so hostile, and discriminating is not wat im doing jeez! Im agnostic, and im very open to religion and everything else for that matter. I only discriminate those who discriminate. I just hate that people are always saying the bible says you shouldnt do this, or the bible says you shouldnt do that! I just wish people would think forthemselves. And who am i to insult the bible? A voice. If the bible is going to insult me im not gonna take the beating just because of some stupid pieces of paper. So get off my kool-aid man! Lol, didnt mean to offend ya!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Wait . . . did you just compare people to French fries? That's completely different! People don't condemn you for being fat and jolly off of frites; they, unfortunately, do condemn you for being in a homosexual relationship. Besides, whether you are homosexual or heterosexual, you can be in a romantic/loving relationship without sex. There is such a thing called abstinence, you know.
    Analogies, don't you love them.

Yes, I understand abstinence..but when two people really love each other.. they do want to have sex and experiment and get closer spiritually as well as emotionally and physically. Which is why I said what I said. How can having feelings and loving someone of the same sex not be considered a sin in your book, but then having sexual relations with them be sinful?

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Sorry for seeming so hostile, and discriminating is not wat im doing jeez! Im agnostic, and im very open to religion and everything else for that matter. I only discriminate those who discriminate. I just hate that people are always saying the bible says you shouldnt do this, or the bible says you shouldnt do that! I just wish people would think forthemselves. And who am i to insult the bible? A voice. If the bible is going to insult me im not gonna take the beating just because of some stupid pieces of paper. So get off my kool-aid man! Lol, didnt mean to offend ya!
    Being openminded is perfectly fine. But there is no need to insult religions. If you have a problem with people and their religions, then keep it to yourself. Everyone is entitled to believe what they want. And as far as believing in the Bible, that goes along with their religion. It isn't that they are mindless drones. They just go by culture and how they were raised. I'm Catholic, and yet I support homosexuality. Just because the Bible says homosexuality is a sin doesn't mean I'll obey it and cuss every gay person out there to hell. You need to think outside the box, and stop being so egotistical.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I understand abstinence..but when two people really love each other.. they do want to have sex and experiment and get closer spiritually as well as emotionally and physically. Which is why I said what I said. How can having feelings and loving someone of the same sex not be considered a sin in your book, but then having sexual relations with them be sinful?
    I take the pages of my book directly from the pages of God's book (no, I'm not some psycho fundamentalist hippie, I promise!). I appreciate everyone's opinions and value them as human beings; I love everybody, male and female. That does not make me gay. I can say, "Wow, that girl is really hot," right after complimenting a guy . . . again, not gay.

Anyway, we can't help with whom we fall in love. God is Love. So, love can never be a sin. To against the Bible, however, and commit sodomy (or adultery, as homosexuals have yet to gain the right to marriage in the majority of the world's countries) is a sin. That's what I'm getting at.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

Being openminded is perfectly fine. But there is no need to insult religions. If you have a problem with people and their religions, then keep it to yourself. Everyone is entitled to believe what they want. And as far as believing in the Bible, that goes along with their religion. It isn't that they are mindless drones. They just go by culture and how they were raised. I'm Catholic, and yet I support homosexuality. Just because the Bible says homosexuality is a sin doesn't mean I'll obey it and cuss every gay person out there to hell. You need to think outside the box, and stop being so egotistical.
    How am i inside the box? (i just dislike agreeing with society especially when people believe in something without thinking forthemselves(and some religion do turn poeple into mindless drones, its on CNN all the time) Anyway im pro-believe-in-watever-the-hell-you-want but arent i free to disagree without being critisized to shit? Criticism is alright, just let me breath though ok? And i apologize again if this seemed to be personal to you and those who are very faithfull. And wuts egotistical? Is it a toastable waffle or sumtin?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I really don't see the point to this thread or some of the arguments in it. The question is if you believe homosexuality is a sin...sin is a biblical term and thus only biblical arguments apply. Per the bible homosexuality is a sin...end of discussion. Don't give me "who cares what the bible says" as the topic clearly asks a biblical question...it did not ask your personal opinion or beliefs to weather it is right or wrong to be homosexual only if you believe if it is a "sin" again you could only actually answer the question by speaking in biblical terms and as stated earlier...it is a sin.

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I really don't see the point to this thread or some of the arguments in it. The question is if you believe homosexuality is a sin...sin is a biblical term and thus only biblical arguments apply. Per the bible homosexuality is a sin...end of discussion. Don't give me "who cares what the bible says" as the topic clearly asks a biblical question...it did not ask your personal opinion or beliefs to weather it is right or wrong to be homosexual only if you believe if it is a "sin" again you could only actually answer the question by speaking in biblical terms and as stated earlier...it is a sin.
    Actually, I did kind of want peoples personal opinions. I appriciate the peoples opinions who do not share the same religion as me - helps me think out side of my box I guess I really didn't know what I was starting with this post. I want to apologize to anyone who has been offended by any part of this. By the way, I'm still curious about peoples responses to the actual letter which is now posted in my blog!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

I belive it is a sin. but i do not harbor any ill terms against any homosexuals. i actually have friends that are. but i just belive that what they are doing it is not right but i do think they have a right to do what they want with their lives and life style. so i have no right judge anyone. they have to deal with God when they die.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Newbie KaNAJeLLo is off to a good start KaNAJeLLo's Avatar
    Thanks

Its A Sin its says in the bible God doesnt want homosexuality. God put Adam and Eve not Eve and another woman.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast