39 30.47%
  • Naw...

52 40.63%
  • Who cares?

37 28.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Homosexuality a sin?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

And so I repeat what I said - that being homosexual doesn't automatically mean you go to hell. But if you are a Christian and believe that homosexuality is a sin, then yes, to quote you, you should make every effort to refrain from giving in to those tendencies. If we all had to be perfect to be saved, heaven would be a very lonely place.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

@Hammer, by the time Revelation many people will have had the mark of the beast on there right hand and forehead. As in those people have turn there backs on god, and live in "Lies"

Now: Back on Topic

I believe It is a "Sin when women and women do it. Only because the whole DNA thing does not back on Lesbians, but only males.

It is a sin regardless, but here:
    (Psalm 50:15). Nothing you have ever done is too bad for Jesus to forgive.
    Now back to it, there are things god hates and there said in the bible too~

None of the above say anything about Homos.

Now I have nothing against Homosexuals, but I know what is natural. A Man and a Women make a baby not a male and male, nor a female and a female.

If you have troubles with the other sex and you choose to like the same thats your own business, but don't make others want to smile while your kissing your
    [Same Sex] lover in the store.

Its a Sin

Other believe after you tell yourself your gay and you believe it, since its all in your head after all. That you stop worshiping god, and now worship a Idol.

And the 10 commandments say not to!

Either or in the bible is says it a "Sin". Will they go to hell? I really don't know. I have a feeling thats up to Jesus and God. But I know got dislikes Hate, and sinner or not, which we all are. No sin is greater then the other. Sin is sin.

You should not Hate anyone.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    You should not Hate anyone.
    True.

And yeah, I can't say for sure who goes to heaven and who doesn't. Only God can decide. But I do believe that if you're conscious of the fact that homosexuality is wrong in God's eyes, then you should not make excuses nor twist the Bible's words so that homosexuality is embraced. Yes, so we are called to love everyone, even homosexuals. But that is not the same as recognizing homosexuality as something that is good or neutral. A sin's a sin. But... gee, how shall I put it? It's just like every other sin. You know lying is wrong. But you can't help doing it. Still, you WANT to stop. And at the end of the day you turn to God and ask for His help and His guidance. It's the same with every other sin (homosexuality not being an exception). This pretty much sums up my stand (I think). Don't know if that was an understandable explanation.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

@Hammer, by the time Revelation many people will have had the mark of the beast on there right hand and forehead. As in those people have turn there backs on god, and live in "Lies"
    I understand what you are saying, just know that because I use a quote from the book of Revelation doesn't mean that it is an "in the future" thing. Revelation likes to skip around in time so please make sure not to take what I was saying as just "during the mark of the beast" time.

Now: Back on Topic

I believe It is a "Sin when women and women do it. Only because the whole DNA thing does not back on Lesbians, but only males.

It is a sin regardless, but here:
    Quote:
    (Psalm 50:15). Nothing you have ever done is too bad for Jesus to forgive.
    Be careful of the versions of the bible you quote, not all are "correct" for instance the above verse is from Psalms and was written during the time of King David...around 1005 BCE until around 965 BCE...that is nearly 1000 years before "Jesus" and thus the verse you quoted can not possibly be "correct."

That verse reads:
    And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me (Psalm 50:15 KJV).

Very very different, also I am curious what version you got that from because I can't find it.

Now back to it, there are things god hates and there said in the bible too~

None of the above say anything about Homos.

Now I have nothing against Homosexuals, but I know what is natural. A Man and a Women make a baby not a male and male, nor a female and a female.

If you have troubles with the other sex and you choose to like the same thats your own business, but don't make others want to smile while your kissing your
    [Same Sex] lover in the store.

Its a Sin

Other believes after you tell yourself your gay and you believe it, since its all in your head after all. That you stop worshiping god, and now worship a Idol.

And the 10 commandments say not to!

Either or in the bible is says it a "Sin". Will they go to hell? I really don't know. I have a feeling thats up to Jesus and God. But I know got dislikes Hate, and sinner or not, which we all are. No sin is greater then the other. Sin is sin.

You should not Hate anyone. [/COLOR]
    It is very nice that you found the things that "God" hates and homosexuality isn't one of them but you should have looked harder...God actually calls homosexuality something far worse then just something he hates:

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination(Leviticus 18:22 KJV)
    Also as stated earlier the plan to salvation is quite simple, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savoir. Not works, good living, sinless-ness, etc...just belief IN Christ. So there is no need to doubt if they could go to heaven...if they accept Christ then yes...if they don't then no.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

"Call upon Me in the day of trouble. I will deliver you (set you free), and you will glorify Me (Psalm 50:15).
    I believe we have all made it clear that it's a sin, and even in the starting of the bible it says its a abomination.

But I hate to think that being gay or having gayish thoughts makes you go to hell.

@Blue: You have a point, and I'll leave it at that.

Its not like we could make people like the other sex, I mean when you believe something you believe it. It doesn't mean there Devil worshiper.

Maybe Sin has just gone to far? (T.T) Its a Sin, b-but why wouldn't Jesus just fix them? They believe in him after all.

Maybe it's a attraction gone to far. Its not like it can't be helped. v.v ah I give up.

Will just see when the time comes.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

The way I see it, any sin can be forgiven, accept rejecting jesus christ all together. So, although it is a sin, it doesn't mean it will condemn them right away. I'm sure if they are a good person and do good deeds and believe in christ, they will be allowed into heaven. That doesn't mean they won't be judged.

Unforgivable Sin

As hammer put it, accept jesus truly and faithfully, and you shall be forgiven for all sins.

*This is based on a specific religion here. It all comes down to your belief after all. It's not like we can prove that christianity is right or anything.

*The question to this thread has been answered, it is a sin. So I guess this is a, "can they get in heaven" thread. So, try and add to that and answer the original one if you like.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    *This is based on a specific religion here. It all comes down to your belief after all. It's not like we can prove that christianity is right or anything.

*The question to this thread has been answered, it is a sin. So I guess this is a, "can they get in heaven" thread. So, try and add to that and answer the original one if you like.
    Are homosexuals granted the luxury of even having the requirements of going to Heaven-- JUST because they are attracted to someone of the same sex?

WHO KNOWS!

Are we God? No.
    Are we God-Like? No.
    Do any of us speak to God? -Well.. yes.
    Do any of us get any answers? -That's questionable.

My point I am trying to make here is that we have no way of knowing if homosexuals are granted the access to Heaven just because they are commiting an "unforgivable" sin. Even so. Who are we to judge? NOBODY! We aren't perfect, and we've all commited a sin, one way or another. So barking at people who like someone of their same sex is just being hypocritical.

I'm sure homosexuals are allowed into heaven. JUST because they like each other doesn't mean they can't go to Heaven, just like everyone else. Because if that's the case.. why don't we just tell EVERYONE - recovered alcoholics, abusive husbands/wives, children who cuss, racist human beings, women who don't shave, ETC. - that they are just going to hell because they're sinning, so get over it. Or better yet, why don't we just beat them to a pulp and call them bad names.

Exactly.

There is no way to know for sure if homosexuals are allowed into Heaven, but we can base things on our own perspective on things. And my perspective on the situation is that everyone sins in their lifetime, but may be forgiven for it NO MATTER what it is they did. If they truly believe in God and have a healthy relationship with him spiritually.. then to me, that is about enough saftey requirements a person has to get into Heaven.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, if you read the unforgivable sin link, it clearly states that the only unforgivable sin is rejecting christ outright to the day you die. So, my point, all other sins can be forgiven, meaning that just because they are gay, doesn't mean they won't go to heaven.

^And the rest of your statement covers it nicely.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast