39 30.47%
  • Naw...

52 40.63%
  • Who cares?

37 28.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Homosexuality a sin?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

thank for agreeing ^^

yeah shu u got a point

how is it cos Homosexualiy counts for lesbians and guys u know!!!
    just cos it might be hot to u guys dosnt mean u can look down k!!!!!!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it is a sin. But it is also the person choice. Hey! everyone sins and they also have the choice of repentance. The truth is tho.... that we humans are no one to condemn a person.
    Personally I consider it a sin, however I am not going to condemn a person for being gay. I am not God... that's not my job.... my job is to love and accept everyone as the way they are.... I am no judge..... I am a Christian....

And God does not make gay people it is against His nature........ seek Him better and you'll see ...... to be gay.... it is a free choice.....Gays don't born... they are made by choice.....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    so wait. youre saying gay men are sinning, but lesbian women are not?(i ask this because your post was illegible beyond belief)

yeah, youre not a sexist.
    Boy that shure does sound stupid!!! Ofcourse it couldn't be like that, both ways are quite... dirty... Both are no good still both must be accepted for these people ussualy can't change their feelings...

Now I remebered the legend of Sodoma and Gomora... God did destroy these cities because of everyone there being degenerated... hmmm... this might be a mesage that it's no good... (thoughh people in these cities were too degenerated to be true) still I don't undersatand... these people are born with this... how could god destroy them for what he has created them like?

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Boy that shure does sound stupid!!! Ofcourse it couldn't be like that, both ways are quite... dirty... Both are no good still both must be accepted for these people ussualy can't change their feelings...

Now I remebered the legend of Sodoma and Gomora... God did destroy these citiesbecause of everyone there being degenerated... hmmm... this might be a mesage that it's no good... still I don't undersatand... these people are born with this... how could god destroy them for what he has created them like?
    They aren't born with this.... it is a free choice.... and if you read well that "legend" you'll find out that God distroyed it not only for that but also because they commit a lot more sins than that.... Also don't only read that part.... read the prayer that Abraham does for the city chapters before...... see the questions of Abraham and the response of God....

God created men and women right? He did not made them gay to begin with.... men and women screwed up..... that's it.... it is on human nature to put in doubt God and His works.... it is in human nature to sin against God and then justify its actions.... it is on human nature to be coward enough to not accept that we are wrong... it is on human nature to screw up and then say: God made me like this.....
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    They aren't born with this.... it is a free choice.... and if you read well that "legend" you'll find out that God distroyed it not only for that but also because they commit a lot more sins than that.... Also don't only read that part.... read the prayer that Abraham does for the city chapters before...... see the questions of Abraham and the response of God....

God created men and women right? He did not made them gay to begin with.... men and women screwed up..... that's it.... it is on human nature to put in doubt God and His works.... it is in human nature to sin against God and then justify its actions.... it is on human nature to be coward enough to not accept that we are wrong... it is on human nature to screw up and then say: God made me like this.....
    I know there were many other sins the people of Sodoma and Gomora,that's what I tried to say writting that their degeneration wasbeyond believe...
    The thing is that I'm sure that most homosexuals have something different in their minds from the begining for some just can't stand the thought about having sex with the opsit sex, it's in their body, they have different hormons I think, but I'm not spoiling about that, can't say I'm right, don't think I'm REALLY wrong...

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me it is a sin. But it is also the person choice. Hey! everyone sins and they also have the choice of repentance. The truth is tho.... that we humans are no one to condemn a person.
    Personally I consider it a sin, however I am not going to condemn a person for being gay. I am not God... that's not my job.... my job is to love and accept everyone as the way they are.... I am no judge..... I am a Christian....

And God does not make gay people it is against His nature........ seek Him better and you'll see ...... to be gay.... it is a free choice.....Gays don't born... they are made by choice.....
    the bolded statement sums up your whole argument.

yes, they are. they're NOT gay by choice. no one wakes up one morning and says "hey, i think ill be gay. yeah, that might be fun."

coward enough? if god is so great like you make him out, then he would be able to control people and not make them go against him. he is god after all! the high and mighty!

you dont get a choice in the matter of choosing your sexuality. look it up. its called science.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Apr 30, 2007 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Double post

Thanks

yes, they are. they're NOT gay by choice. no one wakes up one morning and says "hey, i think ill be gay. yeah, that might be fun."
    You said it!!! (in this post in the quote and the next post)
    Though I think some maybe do, but it's different, it's idiotic and it's not normal, people like these are the ones to hate... they, I think are really making a sin...
    And thanks for tha laugh shu!

Thanks

coward enough? if god is so great like you make him out, then he would be able to control people and not make them go against him. he is god after all! the high and mighty! you dont get a choice in the matter of choosing your sexuality. look it up. its called science.
    He is what he is He does not need to give you or me explanations... He did not make robots... yes He IS almighty and great and there is no doubt for me about that...
    Back to topic... YES being gay is a choice... and YES it is a sin.... I am not condemning anyone as I said it is not my place to do that. ^_^ Being gay it is a choice.... not a night to the morning choice....

Science huh?.... I don't agree what it says about it.... but... that's my belief... and I'll appreciate that you respect my opinion as I respect yours...
    I don't agree with your opinion but I respect it....
    End of discussion for me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast