+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Is Homosexuality a sin?

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

i hate people that say it is

who the hell do people think they are tell homos that they are going to hell?

im bi and im proud of it

god ive had friends who were thrown out of their houses and disowned by their family because they were gay

its sick seriously sick

ill **** up anyone that beats down on a homosexual

im not afraid to defend my opinions/ beliefs

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Yes, everyone is attracted to the opposite sex. It is nature. And I believe it is genetic. The whole homo thing.. yeh, that isn't genetic. That's something else.
    We don't know that it's not genetics at all. I heard a story about a strong catholic family of 8 ( 5 boys and three girls) turns out that four of the men were gay. We can't say for sure that it was just that they were 'influenced' by each other, because it was a long while until any of the four new that their brothers were gay aswell. Makes you question the genetics part.

Any who on topic. This debate really is one sided. I think it's already been mentioned but, a 'sin' is a religious thing, so there fore if your religious (some religions) or follow the bible, of course it's going to be a sin.

But if you don't believe the bible but believe in god, then prehaps no it's not a sin. So really it comes down to what your religious point of view is. If your not religious, then no it's not a sin.

Newbie DarkRoseofHell is off to a good start
    Thanks

im bi and im proud of it
    Yay, me too. Hehe.

We don't know that it's not genetics at all. I heard a story about a strong catholic family of 8 ( 5 boys and three girls) turns out that four of the men were gay. We can't say for sure that it was just that they were 'influenced' by each other, because it was a long while until any of the four new that their brothers were gay aswell. Makes you question the genetics part.
    In terms of "influenced", someone's sexuality isn't influenced. You can't change it and it isn't something that can be changed. I'm bi myself and it isn't cause of other people.

In terms of if it's a sin, as stated, it's just if your degree of religious view and whether or not you are religious.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

^ I realise it's something that can't be changed, what I was refering to was that some people believe that being gay or not depends on the environment you grow up in, or certain experiances etc etc

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

*Homosexuality is a sin and every gay person will be judged by God accordingly....it is the devils work!* Naw just kidding i guess it wouldn't be a sin if you are born with that problem but there are some people out there that just do it because they "think" it makes them cool......what is that? no, seriously, WTH! [quote] "only cool guys kiss" mmmmm.. that is sick! but again this is my opinion..

Newbie Menarie is off to a good start Menarie's Avatar
    Thanks

Homosexuality is not really a sin for me..Cause it is what they are and if they're gay then there gay but I agree with Kakashi..Wth is tht..? Though I'll admit gay people sometimes gets me irritated and disgusted at times..But other than tht..It's whatever..
    .Piko&Cookies.

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll say this if your gay your gay if your strait then your strait and in some cases you can be both but if a guy looks gay, acts gay and and clames to be metrosexual then he's gay no questions about it. O and yes I do get irritated by them at times not all of them are bad people, hell some of them their ten times better then those Preps and the subjects of all those dumb blond jokes.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not a sin. People are people, and are free to live their lives any way they wish. I can't stand that male ego. The desire to prove your strength over those weaker than you. Hating those for being different, or not "being a man." Stuff like that is disgusting, and only shows us that we have a long way to go as people. Prejiduce is unacceptable, and I won't accept homophobia from anyone, not even god. I may be a straight man, but I'm also of sound mind, there are a lot of ignorant people out there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast