39 30.47%
  • Naw...

52 40.63%
  • Who cares?

37 28.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Is Homosexuality a sin?

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

i must say you got a point there...everyone is free to choose how to live their own lives, that is true. But can they at least not do their things in public! society is not used to it yet and is not good for young children to be looking at these things. I mean children do what they see and i am pretty sure we dont want our future generations to end up being all gay.

Newbie blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070's Avatar
    Thanks

I have nothing at all against gay people I feel that their decision is their's but i still believe homosexuality is a sin. But I have no ill feelings against people that are, be what u want, Yah, Yah, be Gay!
    Woweeee!

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't really care but I do think it's not wrong unless you do something unacceptable like having sex or something...

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

It states in Leviticus of the Bible that, "A man shall not lie with another man as he would a woman." A clear condemnation of male homosexuallity, but I can' help but wonder... What 'bout a woman lying with another woman as she would a man? It doesn' say enything in the Bible 'bout that. We must remember that the Bible is the word of God as written by the hand of Man. God is perfect, man is not.

I think the reason the quoted statement is even in the Bible is 'cause of men's fear of domination. The male of almost every species on this planet is usually the dominate sex of said species. And in species that travel in groups, such as prides; packs; etc., usually has an alpha male that dominates the others of the group, including any other males. Think of the human race as one large group and every male wants to be top dog, or alpha male if u will. This also creates an insatible fear of being dominated. I think that when we see a act of homosexuallity, it raises those fears, even elevating them to levels that causes criminal acts of violence. I don' think homosexuallity is a sin, 'cause if it were; then all of God's creatures would be condemmed.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

for me homosexuality is not a sin, if that person wants another of the same sex so what.....let them do what they want...me, personally i prefer women versus men, but don't get me wrong men do look at each other just as the same as women do to find things wrong with that man and to see if he's a better dresser, talker, and so on...so this would not be a true response to the thread but merely another topic to dicuss in junction with this one, but again let them do what they want, as long as they keep it away from me..
    What we do in life echoes an eternity

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

no it ldoesnt matter who u r on the outside its who u r in the inside, poeple kould be different but theyll nnever change who they r thats their personality that people like

Newbie Apolla92 may be famous one day Apolla92 may be famous one day Apolla92's Avatar
    Thanks

I absolutely don’t think it a sin, I’m an atheist so I don’t believe that homosexuality is a sin, it up to people if the like men or women and if they are gay or lesbian then they have to right to feel as if they are in a relationship, they can have sex, get married, adopt children do whatever they want and they shouldn’t be stopped just because of they’re sexuality. It’s their lives and they can do whatever they want and people whether they like it or not have to just accept it. I personally don’t get disgusted when I see a gay couple or and lesbian one. And I’m not against Christians or anything and I don’t mean anything bad in saying this but those out there that are really against this are wasting they’re time, sure the bible says whatever it says, but that was written a long time ago and times have changed so why waste you time trying to prove that these people are going to hell, just get over it.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I've avoided this topic for who knows HOW long! >_O And I've done so in many other forums as well in all my internet life...

I think this question is more of a personal question than a topic to be debated upon... afterall, I've had a friend who had turned gay, and I just don't believe it's kosher to just bring it up and riot about it.

Anywho... I don't much care to dive into a world of hate by touching this topic too much, but...

When I was looking around the forums, I saw this at the top in one of those mini-advertisements:
    Genetic Fundamentalism | Diary of a Rat

Take from it what you will, the man has a point. Stop blaming that you were given the genes from birth and step up to it. No more "I can't help it!"...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast