• Naw...

52 40.63%
  • Who cares?

37 28.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Homosexuality a sin?

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Smooth! Here is more than prooved: homosexuality is a sin.
    It was not stated by God by any means... Humans just twisted the stuff until get to the poinof abomination. However... as Divine_punishment says: that does not mean that I cannot pray for them or love them.
    Actually I have friends that are homosexuals.... I pray for them, I don't agree with their lives but I am their friend and I care about them so that's why I pray and hope that they will change their lives.
    how can you call them your friends when you believe theyre sinning every second of their lives?

ok, is homosexuality a sin according to the bible? sure, yes it is.

but will i let you, a straight person, tell me, a non-straight person, that i chose not to be straight? hell no i will not.

we agree its a sin. end of story. dont fuc**** tell me what i chose to be and what im stuck being. this threads not about that.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Apr 30, 2007 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Bad Language

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    how can you call them your friends when you believe theyre sinning every second of their lives?

ok, is homosexuality a sin according to the bible? sure, yes it is.

but will i let you, a straight person, tell me, a non-straight person, that i chose not to be straight? hell no i will not.

we agree its a sin. end of story. dont ****ing tell me what i chose to be and what im stuck being. this threads not about that.
    I never told you to change... it is your choice.... and I respect it....

I can tell that to my friends because I care for them and I love them. They know what I think, but also they know I don't jugde them, and that I am a true friend... I don't pretend... Also they know that God loves the sinner... however He does not love the sin....
    I will not tell you what to do or what not to do... it is not my position and it never was.... I don't like to be judged so I don't judge....... plus as same as I judge here... I'll be judged...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

I never told you to change... it is your choice.... and I respect it....

I can tell that to my friends because I care for them and I love them. They know what I think, but also they know I don't jugde them, and that I am a true friend... I don't pretend... Also they know that God loves the sinner... however He does not love the sin....
    I will not tell you what to do or what not to do... it is not my position and it never was.... I don't like to be judged so I don't judge....... plus as same as I judge here... I'll be judged...
    no no no. we're not on the same page here. i didnt accuse you of telling me to change. i accused you of knowing me better than i know me. its not my choice.

if you want to make a thread discussing it, do it. but dont undermind me.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Homosexuality, to me, is not a sin. It is just the way some people are, and they cannot help the way they feel. I am Catholic, and in the bible it says something about homosexuality not being the correct way to mate or be, etc. But I personally feel that God will accept you no matter what your sexual orientation is. If you love others and show love to them, then you show love to God.

And that's the way it is.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Your right there and chose that life style
    but it's agaist God's words , but we can't tell people what to do.
    and there is a price to pay for any kind of sin.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Well Your right there and chose that life style
    but it's agaist God's words , but we can't tell people what to do.
    and there is a price to pay for any kind of sin.
    God also said you shouldn't kill, and yet he sacrificed his own son. I'm a very devote Catholic, but what I just said is true. I am in no way saying God made sin for sacrifcing his son. [He cannot, for he is perfect]. He did it to save humanity from our sins. All I am saying is that maybe there is a way to make amends with God. To not be seen as a sinner for loving another person of your same sex.

So homosexuality cannot possibly be a sin. Unless humanity tries to make it seem that way, and succeeds.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Apr 30, 2007 at 09:32 PM.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

didn't Christ said near the end that men become lovers of men?

Thanks

What the hell are you talking about?

No. Not to my knowledge.

Smooth! Here is more than prooved: homosexuality is a sin.
    It was not stated by God by any means... Humans just twisted the stuff until get to the poinof abomination.
    If it weren't for Adam and Eve, humans wouldn't be sinning in the first place. And even though they did sin, God kept them in existance. Meaning he knew humanity would sin eventually. And he loves us the way we are.

I don't believe homosexuality is a sin. They aren't doing anything wrong, except loving another person for who they are and accepting their existance as their own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast