39 30.47%
  • Naw...

52 40.63%
  • Who cares?

37 28.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Homosexuality a sin?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Homosexuality a sin?

Everyone march to thier beat of the own drum.
    I perfer to having a relationship with a woman, some people find it very disstrubing to see the same sex make out.
    Disney company celebrated same sex day and allowed same couples to come thier theme parks, Well it used to be a family theme parks.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Disney company celebrated same sex day and allowed same couples to come thier theme parks, Well it used to be a family theme parks.
    See, that.. I'm not too all right with. I support homosexuals in any way possible, but I don't believe they should be bringing bunches of homosexual couples in a family-oriented theme park. I don't have a problem with homosexuals doing their thing, however I just do not think it's something kids should be prone to see.

But that's getting off topic.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

If disney saw what the heck was going with theme park he turn over in his grave.

I think when christ was at the last supper and must told he followers that men become lovers of men , would he predicted that gayness ?
    even more distrubing the schools hire gay teachers to teach kids to be gay.
    but even yet some people have sex out in public.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    All I am saying is that maybe there is a way to make amends with God. To not be seen as a sinner for loving another person of your same sex.
    So homosexuality cannot possibly be a sin. Unless humanity tries to make it seem that way, and succeeds.
    That way is "repentance" and there is no way to see a sin like a "no sin." Homosexuality is a sin that's it. There is no way to "cover it up" even if they say "I love him/her."
    hummm... humanity can say the opposite if it wants.... humanity agreeing or not.... is still a sin....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

God made everything clean, including living beings. Nobody or nothing is greater or valuable than others. A ruler is still a normal person.
    Anyway...
    If humanity suggests that being what you want to be is wrong because a group of people with their closed minded opinions say so, then their is pretty much no point of having any religion. Religion is equal to acceptance.

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

OKay, seeing how I started this thread, I guess its time for me to put in my two sence. I believe that homosexuality IS a sin (as many members have posted, God created man and woman to be together, not man and man or woman and woman). Right now, I am not after telling Sam (my gay ex) that he is sinning. When he came out to me, he also told me that he needs a strong person to be able to lean on. He is such a giving person that right now he needs to be the person being taken care of. So, just because I believe that he is sinning, I am still going to love on him.

Something else that he told me is that hes been trying to fight/deny this for a long time, but is not able to anymore. Not only that, but that he feels that he is not able to help the way he is. I've known for almost two months now, and have not talked to him about this yet. He chose to write me a letter when he came out, and though we still talk several times a week, I've not been able to discuss this with him yet. Hopefully soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    coward enough? if god is so great like you make him out, then he would be able to control people and not make them go against him. he is god after all! the high and mighty!
    at Shu: Yes God is very high and mighty. But no, he will not control people because one of the greatest blessings he has given us is "free will". We are free to choose to follow him or not. He will not force us to. If he did, then he wouldn't really be a loving Father and Creator.

at the people who tried to use Jesus's words "become lovers of man" in their arguments: This is not refering to homosexuality. This is refering to loving all people as brothers and sisters.

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

The bible says that it is a sin. Whether you believe in the bible or not, that's were the whole sin thing itself comes from. Everyone always sins in some form anyway. And sin is said to be equal in God's eyes. I'm not going to judge. I personally don't have a problem with it or care. One of my best friends is Gay and I don't care.^_^ It's something they live with. If they're happy with it then who cares.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Homosexuality is and a whole bunch of other silly things are a sin. If I remember it right isn't masturabtion a sin? If you are homosexual and reading this thread don't get offended most peple don't take religous people seriously.

My religious relatives said our cousin who lives with his girlfriend is living in sin. I just chuckled.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast