Closed Thread

Thread: Homosexuality: What are your opinions about it?

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Homosexuality: What are your opinions about it?

The old thread is closed, so here's a new one. I'm sorry I couldn't make a poll.

So, what do you think about homosexuality? Is it moral, immoral, should there be limits to it (ex. marriage, restrictions, etc.)?

I can see why someone could get irked out by the thought, since things against the norm are always thought of as a bit odd, but what aspect of homosexuality makes it evil? That two people who love each other share the sae reproductive organs? Personally, I don't see how homosexuality hurts anyone. It's not like people die whenever homosexual men kiss. And anyone who's in love still feel the same feelings: wanting to hold one's lovers in their arms, to comfort one's lover, to get them the greatest holiday gift you possibly can get them even if it means risking asphyxiation from your partner squeezing you out of joy and elation, stuff like that. And really, the phrase "People who are attracted to other people with the same reproductive organs should suffer for all eternity!" sounds really stupid, even with a booming, omnipotent voice. Where is the logic? And what does your sexual orientation have to do with "evil", anyway? A girl is attracted to other girls; so that automatically makes her the scum of the Earth, one of the most sinful beings on this planet?

Recent studies show that there are quite a few biological differences between homosexuals and heterosexuals. So if people are born homosexual, should they still be held responsible for holding a trait that they're born with?
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Homosexuality: What are your opinions about it?

Just a warning to everyone, keep this civil. It will be closed as soon as turns ugly and infraction will be handed out.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miroku4444 For This Useful Post:

abby724 (Dec 15, 2007)

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

I really dont care and there shouldn't b any limits bcuz u cant hav limits in love
    Temari is so Cool

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is love, and as long as they respect my space and beliefs I'm accepting towards them.

they respect me, I respect them.

It's not immoral, it's natural, it's how they live life so it's just none of my business.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Newbie carcrazy1986 is off to a good start carcrazy1986's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke Kirikami View Post
    Love is love, and as long as they respect my space and beliefs I'm accepting towards them.

they respect me, I respect them.

It's not immoral, it's natural, it's how they live life so it's just none of my business.
    I also share you thought and feelings about this topic. I have a brother that is homosexual and i treat him no different then anyone else i meet. To me you love who you love and no one should look at you any different.
    The past doesn't exist because it's happened and not therefore only in our imaginations; The future doesn't exist because it's not happened; The present doesn't exist because once it's over it's in the past, which doesn't exist; We don't really exist! Oh no!!!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

That last thread was closed for a reason, don't start another one about this topic or you will face an infraction.

Adhere to staff decisions.

Closed Thread