View Poll Results: what Would you do for your belief?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would do what it took because i believe strongly in what i do

18 31.58%
  • No i would because everyone has there belief and its wrong to get my across forcefully

9 15.79%
  • I'm not sure since i am neutral

9 15.79%
  • i keep my belief to my self because i have my own way to make point with out bringing others into it

21 36.84%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How Far Would You Go?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

How Far Would You Go?

There have been a lot of insane and really stupid things done
    in the name of something someone believes , 9/11 is a good example
    of someone going to the extremes of a beliefs that they think is right
    i know there was a lot more to it but the basis of this horrilbe atrocity
    was a belife in something.

so my question is this what would you do or how far would you
    go to get your point across so that everyone knew where you stood
    even if it meant hurting somone?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Far Would You Go?

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    There have been a lot of insane and really stupid things done
    in the name of something someone believes , 9/11 is a good example
    of someone going to the extremes of a beliefs that they think is right
    i know there was a lot more to it but the basis of this horrilbe atrocity
    was a belife in something.

so my question is this what would you do or how far would you
    go to get your point across so that everyone knew where you stood
    even if it meant hurting somone?
    I would do anything except turn violent. No loving God would request violence from His (or Her, if that's your deal) followers.

And, hey, my God is an awesome God.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd do anything to speak my mind. If I really had to...I might kill a few people. But I wouldn't want to be known as a cerial killer for protecting my rights and thoughts. I'm serious about my ideals, and would want them to be heard somehow.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

For me there is a part of my religion that I don't agree with, which happens to be the one thing that it preaches about - Evangelism. I don't like the fact that they are shoving one version of someone's belief down others throats rather than showing compassion with another by accepting what they believe and who they are without changing them. For to be told to spread the word isn't really right. People have the right to do as they please and not be told otherwise as its a sin to change people to do as you pleas. So I would only go as far as to do what I am truly believe to be the right thing to do and not really follow the big of my religion.

But for me, I do believe in God and that he is all around but he wouldn't want us to force people to change and control others as it will only end horribly as people will rebel. Christianity should be about accepting and not trying to make people believe the same as they do. I would rather do my own way to continue showing my faith by worshipping and doing my own little thing without getting in others way.

As for the question at hand, I would only go as far as my own Personal beliefs would go. If I was forced to do something that I don't agree with, that my religion dictates me to do then I would not do it. So its more along the lines of limiting my actions according to my beliefs due to conflicting aspects according to my own separate belief.

Sorry for the long winded answer but I got into talking about it.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would do whatever it takes as long I don't dishonor my god, my name (family) and my country.

For God and Country!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

My beliefs are my beliefs. I am not going to in any way harm anyone because of what i believe. The farthest I would go is to be active about speaking about it. I would never resort to force!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to keep my beliefs to myself. I kinda look at it like "One day they'll see I was right" so I don't want everybody knowing the truth. This way, when it's all over I get to let out a big "I told you so". Until then I'll sit quietly, and watch others ruin themselves.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, this depends on what beliefs you are talking about, religious, political, family, friends, right and wrong, morals, values, trust. What?

Religious, I will let people know what I am, but I won’t try to get you to join, if you have questions I’ll answer, but it’s your choice.
    Political, same, though when there is a vote, of course I am going to try to turn you, because I believe that we will be better if this person is elected, and what you do affects me.
    Family, friends, right and wrong, morals, values, trust and all that. I speak what I believe, and I do it. If you don’t, ok then, as long as it doesn’t affect me, and as long as it doesn’t crap on my beliefs. As far as the crap thing goes, I mean, I am very future family wanting, and if you go and kill your kid because they bugged you or something, I have a problem, even though it didn’t affect me.

Hope that answers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast