View Poll Results: what Would you do for your belief?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would do what it took because i believe strongly in what i do

18 31.58%
  • No i would because everyone has there belief and its wrong to get my across forcefully

9 15.79%
  • I'm not sure since i am neutral

9 15.79%
  • i keep my belief to my self because i have my own way to make point with out bringing others into it

21 36.84%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How Far Would You Go?

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Far Would You Go?

Kudos for the awesome debate topic there!

Well I would do anything to get my beliefs across, might even kill some for them too. But that's only if I am also looking down the barrel of a gun for trying to speak my beliefs or if it is an opposing force trying to get me to think the other way. But there's a problem with that too, some of my beliefs are flexible and sometimes change completely as i get older. Sure, that is bound to happen, but what about them times when you do something that you never thought you'd ever do? That has happened a few times with me, being a hypocrite. Sometimes i wonder if my beliefs are worth the attention i give them... if i'm only going to break some or have them change as i get older.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

i will keep my belief to myself and i will only give if someone asks for it. it's not my right to give others from what i know to others if no one wants it. free will, it's god's gift to mankind.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    There have been a lot of insane and really stupid things done
    in the name of something someone believes , 9/11 is a good example
    of someone going to the extremes of a beliefs that they think is right
    i know there was a lot more to it but the basis of this horrilbe atrocity
    was a belife in something.

so my question is this what would you do or how far would you
    go to get your point across so that everyone knew where you stood
    even if it meant hurting somone?
    if it involved hurting others than i would not go far at all
    i am not one for violence
    but if the death of myself proved a point to everyone who shuns me for my belief and because i am gay. then i would gladly die for the greater populations of those who are like me

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

hello i would never go as far as it meant i had to hurt someone but i would do almost anything i had to do if it was meaningfull i am not on for violence either because i dont belive in it and if someone came up to me and said it was stupid then they just dont know themselves

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

I go as far as I can to protect my beliefs, but I am not really one for violence. I am one of very few people who believe in Wicca/Neo-Paganism where I live, and sometimes it's hard. I won't kill anyone for it, because I do believe in religious tolerance. The best thing I can do right now is teach the people around me what my beliefs are.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

A better example in how people press their believe on someone would be the Crusade, that was something just crazy.

I believe that everyone can believe in what they want, because no matter what the religion is, the god is the same... Though you may say it's not true, but the thing is that the overall power is as it is and no one knows how we should pray and act and stuff. So everyone just needs to make their decission. The main thing is ethics- god should be only used to teach ethics, we should just be good and that is what would make god, whoever, however he is, happy...

And... I'm ready to change my religion if it's needed... *sigh* I guess...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

my beliefs are my beliefs, other people's beliefs are their's. i don't want to force my beliefs on anyone and i wouldn't like it at all if they tried to shove their beliefs on me. the only time i would do anything is when someone tried to insult my beliefs and then i'll do all i can to defend them.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I would do just about anything to prove that I strongly believe in something but not to the point in being violent unless they insulted my beliefs profusely. I am really open to other people's beliefs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast