View Poll Results: what Would you do for your belief?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would do what it took because i believe strongly in what i do

18 31.58%
  • No i would because everyone has there belief and its wrong to get my across forcefully

9 15.79%
  • I'm not sure since i am neutral

9 15.79%
  • i keep my belief to my self because i have my own way to make point with out bringing others into it

21 36.84%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: How Far Would You Go?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Far Would You Go?

i wouldnt have to go very far at all, i mean i could care less if people thought the same way i do, im my own person and i have my own thoughts and i expect people to respect that much of me, and i do the same for everyone else

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty neutral when it comes to beliefs and systems of faith. I DO believe, however that you should never use violence to get your point across. That's just ignorant.

I believe that if you want to get your point across, then you'd do it as best as you could without having to resort to aggression or violence. You can do a lot with a smile and a bit of charisma. Use positive actions to get positive reactions--y'know, the whole karma thing.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I chose that i believe strongly in what i do because my descision is always clear to me and it does not sound like i have done mistake for instance if i were to join a military i would do it because i would care about family members, and other people that i really care a whole lot and that means all my entire life that depends on the choice i choose this, what corresponds to the question being asked.

I really don tknow what else to express myself for this saying because there are different kind of beliefs you can choose from like how Dark_Chalice is asking i totally aggree with this person so, necessary i take my beliefs to seriously into tkaing a big group of people that shows an example of 9/11, the Army and any other that can be mentioned.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I would go far. It means a lot because I just dont want to believe that we die and nothing happens. I think that there is something out there and beliving and working our way there, like having a good life, is how we live our life to the fullest.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a strongly opionated, assertive person who do anything to get my point across. I would get angry when the person is being arrogant about the certain situation and start to quarrel with them. Iwould do anything to get my poimt across but i wont be a sick serial killer to kill anybody for my beliefs and opinions.
    THAT'S PLAIN OLD WRONG MAN!

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

How far would I go for my beliefs? Religious beliefs? I don't have any... But to prove something that I believe in is right, I'd go to the greatest lengths I possibly could without harming myself, or others. Harming myself—Gah! No, bad bad bad. I only have a short time on this Earth, and even if a large portion of it is gonna be sucky, I still want to enjoy life. And harming others—Bleh, it's the same as harming myself, since harming others would have bad consequences for me... That, and there's the whole empathy and compassion thing, you know? I'm not such a self-centered beast.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4