1 2.86%
  • over 150 lbs

11 31.43%
  • over 200 lbs

23 65.71%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How Fat is Fat?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Fat is Fat?

It has to do with How tall you are. A female over 6 feet tall and weighing say 180 isnt fat, but if shes only 5 feet tall she is. To me a women is fat when she has popeye arms, a big tummy, thing legs, and a fat face.

I guess fat would be when you're about 5ft tall and weigh over 230lbs (this is my personal opinion though, plz dont take any offense anyone...)
    Its more like, 5ft tall and weigh over 145 and your fat. Do you know how small 5 feet tall is? Its almost like a midget.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jun 12, 2006 at 02:26 PM.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think i define the word fat becuase i am 280
    i did weigh more but i have lost about 20 lbs.
    i am still loosing the weight but i still concider my
    self the standerd for fat and im not ashamed of'the
    fact. i know how much i should weigh and i am about
    80 lbs. off from being skinny for my heght
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

As others have said, it depends on your height to determine if you're overweight. However, in anatomy, we got a handout about slight changes in the body mass index (BMI), showing that the bar has lowered a bit so it's easier to be considered overweight or obese. Like Hassun said, it really only compares your weight to your height, so if you're really muscular or compare with a friend that's the same weight or height, but a difference race than you, the results may come as a surprise (a really atheletic guy in my class couldn't believe that he was considered 'obese' now because of his muscles).

Determining what's overweight visually, is kind of hard for me. I mean yeah, there are obvious cases of who's overweight, and then there's that "in between" stage where girls aren't at that level, but you can sort of tell they're a lil' chubby and they're not flaunting it in a good way.

Girls from the US don't seem to be as tall as they use to be, nor are they exercising as much (and countless other reasons) so yes, I believe there are alot of "In-betweeners" as well as the overweight. It's easier to see flabby skin, on-the-verge second chins, not-so-flat tummies, and of course, "dunlap" disease on girls than boys because, well they tend to wear less (especially around this time).

But in general, I don't think it's all too bad cisually unless you're wearing something that wont flatter your figure (which unfortunately is becoming a common case u_u0).
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say anyone who is over 245+ (and thats fat not muscle) has a weight problem and should try to cut down on the food choice and work thr body back to a healthy limit. But some people are born that way or just can't help it. But they should try to eat healthy and do try to work out or something that is good for the body.
    Last edited by The Fighter; Jun 12, 2006 at 05:53 PM.

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_G135
    As others have said, it depends on your height to determine if you're overweight. However, in anatomy, we got a handout about slight changes in the body mass index (BMI), showing that the bar has lowered a bit so it's easier to be considered overweight or obese. Like Hassun said, it really only compares your weight to your height, so if you're really muscular or compare with a friend that's the same weight or height, but a difference race than you, the results may come as a surprise (a really atheletic guy in my class couldn't believe that he was considered 'obese' now because of his muscles).

Determining what's overweight visually, is kind of hard for me. I mean yeah, there are obvious cases of who's overweight, and then there's that "in between" stage where girls aren't at that level, but you can sort of tell they're a lil' chubby and they're not flaunting it in a good way.

Girls from the US don't seem to be as tall as they use to be, nor are they exercising as much (and countless other reasons) so yes, I believe there are alot of "In-betweeners" as well as the overweight. It's easier to see flabby skin, on-the-verge second chins, not-so-flat tummies, and of course, "dunlap" disease on girls than boys because, well they tend to wear less (especially around this time).

But in general, I don't think it's all too bad cisually unless you're wearing something that wont flatter your figure (which unfortunately is becoming a common case u_u0).
    Have i told you how much i like reading your posts?

...Impulsive...

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighter
    I would say anyone who is over 200+ has a weight problem and should try to cut down on the food choice and work thr body back to a healthy limit. But some people are born that way or just can't help it. But they should try to eat healthy and do try to work out or something that is good for the body.
    Hey don't lump everyone in the same catagory. I am 215 and in the best shape of my life. My last body fat ratio was 10% I workout every day due to the fact I am in the navy (SEALS baby) I don't think I have a prob, it is that some people are more disposed to more muscle then fat. On top of that fat is by-far lighter then muscle. But to play devils advocate I have been living of sand and terrorist for 5years
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

To me, people who has plump body shape is fat. The fat comes from our foods and what we do in daily routine. Our health is important and being fat is not good. Why? Bcuz it effects all the things you do in your life. You can't move fast, you are not capable of having body strength(some people), hard to find good outfit, and more.

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

I am 215 and in the best shape of my life. My last body fat ratio was 10% I workout every day due to the fact I am in the navy (SEALS baby) I don't think I have a prob, it is that some people are more disposed to more muscle then fat. On top of that fat is by-far lighter then muscle. But to play devils advocate I have been living of sand and terrorist for 5years
    And all the weight is probably all muscle, You see I ment to my message to be read as an over weight person. If all that weight is just fat then it is a problem but of its muscle well then its obviously a good thing. Yea I can see how easily my reply could be miss understood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast