1 2.86%
  • over 150 lbs

11 31.43%
  • over 200 lbs

23 65.71%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How Fat is Fat?

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Fat is Fat?

Quote Originally Posted by Adarrah
    To me, people who has plump body shape is fat. The fat comes from our foods and what we do in daily routine. Our health is important and being fat is not good. Why? Bcuz it effects all the things you do in your life. You can't move fast, you are not capable of having body strength(some people), hard to find good outfit, and more.

Once again people are lumping the shape of some one does not denote physical strengh, or speed. I was trainded by a master cheif that I thought was fat, well he was; but not only was he able to out run my whole squad (3miles in 15 min) he could drop every one of us in less then ten seconds. Like master cheif says "assumtion gets you killed" Not to mention all the football player here in the states' they have 300+ lbs runnig the 40 in high 4's and low 5's and they do it cositantly.
    As for the clothes thing, if you or anyone wants some that fit well I suggest a tailor, rather then of the rack like most people do, but that is just an opinion.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Newbie Wolf-Isa may be famous one day Wolf-Isa may be famous one day Wolf-Isa's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I don't think a person is fat until they're so wide that they can't fit through a door or they have a heart-attack all the time from their arteries being cloged with fat. Other than that it's really just something that depends on the height and mass.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I read in a diet book that the proper weight depends on height. For the first 5 ft that should count for a hundred pounds and for however many inches that would count as 5 pounds... so if you are 5 foot 4 inches that would be 100 plus 20 pounds that you should weigh... according to my diet book. Man I gotta exercise more.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Well as said above ones proper weight depends on age and height really, if your twenty or more lbs over the average weight for a heatlhy person of your stature then I would consider you fat, and most likely so would everyone else.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/obesity/bmi_tbl.htm

Here's a chart.

Or if you're lazy.

http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Here's something that cross references for you.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mixed fighter girl
    One of my friends asked me if i thought i was fat and then asked if they were fat.I always heard people say there fat and they have no fat on their body. And one of my friend asked this guy out and he said no because she was fat and to me she wasn't at all.what weight do u think is fat? or do u think weight shouldn't be important?

Like what most people are saying it's all to do with the ratio thing.

But if we are talking on a health side of things, then "fat" is when your artery starts clogging up and you are having serious health problems or could have in the future.

But when we talk about the looks side of things, it shouldn't really matter. Some people are naturally big and healthy for whatever reason.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i agree to a point on that
    gwenibe but being an over
    weight person i can say it isnt
    healthy even if your naturaly big
    i mean i have battle with it 16 years now
    and i am just starting to loos the weight
    i have and i am feeling better for it
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I don't have any weight problems. For me, It's very hard explain "how fat is fat?" but, I would only consider someone fat if they're always complaining about it. To me, if you think your fat, your fat. If you think your skinny, your skinny. But this does not always work well for people who are self-conscious.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast