Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: how would you spend you life if you were going to die in 7 days?

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how would you spend you life if you were going to die in 7 days?

if i knew i were going to die in seven days, i wouldnt tell anyone, but id write a poem about my life maybe a short story that has all my secrets and regrets in it, then id take it and hide it somewhere in my belongings, in the end of that letter itd say some kool line about how i knew iw as going to die and good bye. Then id do everything i wanted to do that i couldent like tell my ex i still like them so very much and that they mean everything to me. Id be extra good, to my family and friends so that when im gone ill leave a good impression. id quit going to skool, and going to work and try to live my last days quiet id prob cry but then happy i guess. Id do alot of things, oh and id write a letter and sent it to my parents before i die saying thanks... haha maybe this is to intense but thats what id do pretty much, and go on a adventure maybe=)

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

With those last day i will spend the time with the ones that I love. Help as much as i can and keep living life as i do now.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, so many of you have so many applaudable actions nearing the end of your lives...

It makes my "a continuation of my life" explanation seem so little.

But let me ask this:

Why spend in one last dance, when you can dance all your life?

Why make the audience "ooh" and "ahh" in the conclusion, when you could make the audience be entertained all throughout your performance?

I would suppose it is because the statement "Nothing more to lose, nothing left to gain" ...

To say it because you "NEEDED" all those things in life, and now that death has come, you are ready to give it all away...

Commendable, indeed.

But..... I have something to give as well.

... in the end, my stuff and things will be taken away. And what worth they'll be to the continuing life of other's, is up to fate or free will.

... but I want my children and my family to know that death means as much to me as life does. I don't want others to be so inspired that they climb mountains because of me, I want others to know that I do what I do... if they are to be inspired, I want them to be inspired to live how they really wish to live.

I wish to live the way I do no matter if death comes or if a new life awaits... because I am who I am.

I want to give the acknlowledgement that: Through life, and through death, I was always the same. Because it's what I believed in.

Newbie icequeen may be famous one day icequeen may be famous one day icequeen's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll spend my time with my family.my beloved one and do whatever i want.

Newbie hypnotikboy may be famous one day hypnotikboy may be famous one day
    Thanks

i'll just wait for my death since i know i'm..... DYING! i wont do anything because i know i will... DIE! even if i did do something, it wont benefit me in the future because....I AM DYING!! lol

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i'll probably go hide myself in the mountains where nobody could find me...imagine all my friends and relatives would hang around uttering their condolences and flood me with tears...

Newbie Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer's Avatar
    Thanks

honestly i would live my last few days to the fullest. Love more, treat people the way i should have all along and make sure that never did i take the last moments for granted
    let me soak up your idiocy like a spounge..tingly tingly tingly!
    I tried to keep an open mind but my brains kept falling out.....

this sig is thanks to bloodhawk, you rule man!
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd probably just go with my closes relatives and tell them what's up...u know...like spend them with the ones you love the most...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast