+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Human Respect

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Human Respect

This day and age (15.01.08) 18:59, the human society has no respect for each other. An example being the following below,

Teens to teens:
    Teens treat each other harshly, they bully and only respect their own decisions and opinions they think they are in the spot light and own everything and everyone. In the old days the community was nicer more pleasant and not as violent, this day and age crimes are caused mostly by unruly teens. They are selfish and they should sort them out.
    Me being a teen and talking about this i believe shows the truth, my school would laugh at me for visiting this site, this is how bad it is! i am one of the mature people in our classes and find it very annoying when people act immature, i am not bragging or anything along those lines just proving my points. However not all teens are like the above example as SOME teens are very mature and will agree with this post.

Teens to adults:
    Another problem with teens is their attitude to their parents, i have heard my mum say many of a time that she is so happy that i turned out like i did, which i bet a lot of kids hear but i never argue with her, fall out or do anything to offend her, never row. At least one teen has that problem in their life which will probably come to me soon enough. But back on track some teens argue and disrespect their parents and other adults, i hate seeing teens be cheeky to adults, like teachers especially.

Senior Citizens to Teens:
    If you are about 13-15 have you ever noticed a Senior Citizen when you walk past them? Next time you walk past one look at them. They look at you with disgust and you can tell their thinking, oh another little rebel on the streets. They don't even know you and they already hate you, back in 1990 when C.H.A.V.S weren't around elderly people always wanted to talk to you say hello as you pass, now they dislike you and make you say hello before they have a different opinion of you. I asked my grandma why elder people do this, she said it's probably because elder people don't feel safe around youngsters, I thought that is wrong as the majority of the time they do have something to fear. We are making ourselves hated.

So AO please write if you agree or if you think we could change this and just discuss if people do have human respect anymore, or is it growing down the drain slowly but surely?

(My opinion is the above)
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jan 16, 2008 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Spelling

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Human Respect

Yeah i would have to agree with you. Yesterday i was at WalMart and was lookingt the games when some guy about 80 years old comes and stands in front of me. Then he says to me " Do you like video games?" and then i said "Yes." he glared at me and said "It figures. ALL punks like video games." " Im not a punk." and then he says "Yes you are. Only punks like video games." so i said to him "Look at my shirt." he did. "I am in th Fire Department." then he sad "No your not." "Yes i am. I am the squad leader of Pioneer Fire Department Youth Firefighter Squad 11!" He said "Oh. Im sorry." and then he walked away,still glaring at me.

Meow. :3

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    Yeah i would have to agree with you. Yesterday i was at WalMart and was lookingt the games when some guy about 80 years old comes and stands in front of me. Then he says to me " Do you like video games?" and then i said "Yes." he glared at me and said "It figures. ALL punks like video games." " Im not a punk." and then he says "Yes you are. Only punks like video games." so i said to him "Look at my shirt." he did. "I am in th Fire Department." then he sad "No your not." "Yes i am. I am the squad leader of Pioneer Fire Department Youth Firefighter Squad 11!" He said "Oh. Im sorry." and then he walked away,still glaring at me.
    Shessh he sounds like an idiot but such a grate example! people that do that are so annyoing! proves my point about elder people, they never used ot be so mean!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Your forgot adult to adult. I have seen and heard of plenty of cases where fellow 'adults' don't respect each other or some one else.

As for teens to teens, I don't know about the crime thing but as for the bullying between each other, I'd say that, that has been going on for way before we were born. High School imo is a harsh place sometimes no matter the time, perhaps it's just getting worse now because we have other means of bullying (like through the Internet).

And I can agree with the pensioner thing. But with so many crimes involving young people and pensioners can we really blame them for being so disrespectful and paranoid? I mean that's probably part of the reason, though it is cruel that they are being stereotypical of everyone.

I honestly don't think we are 'going down the drain because of it'. From what I see, for every dispectful person there is, there are at least 2 that are wonderful. I may have been glared down by the elderly, but I also remember how many times I've been helped and been complimented by the elderly, the same goes for teens and adults.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i firmly believe that humans have never had respect for each other, so it's nothing new really...

it's just the degreeofit that's changing, and it's that degree that's desturbing people. humanity has not changed, only in the countless ways we can show our douche bag-ness...

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Shessh he sounds like an idiot but such a grate example! people that do that are so annyoing! proves my point about elder people, they never used ot be so mean!
    yeah punks cant be in the Fire Department. I wish people knew that...*sigh* well everytime i go into a burning building i pray to God that the people that own the house dont yell at me for being in their house! Its like "Dont touch anything,young man! I have alot of family belongings!" I have to do my job! SHEESH!
    Last edited by GallComp; Jan 19, 2008 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Unnecesary images posted, use the gallery...

Meow. :3

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that even in the old times, people did not respect other people....but it was very nicely covered up...unlike the moder times where nobody cares what they do or what they say because....once again....it is a "free country".......right.....like that is a god enough reason........
    and I think as the 21 century will progress and come to end......there will be less respect and more hatred...because all the bad things going on in the world society will just feed that anger and hatred.......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't say people have respect for at each other at all. There is so much discrimination in my school that it's not even funny. Racially, Stereotypically, and just plain for no reason. Just recently even I found out one of the "goth" types in our school moved away because she couldn't stand it. Another...rather cruel example is that I witnessed one of that girl's other friends, also a girl, being beaten up by a bunch of the athletic types. When I went over to try and help, I got belted in the face and had a bloody nose. Damn near passed out. I've also been beaten on several occasions just for what I believe in (Christianity) and my hobbies (Anime). There's also been the mental anxiety of the same things, trying to steer me in other directions. There's really, not any respect between the different groups in our school.

I hope that was a sufficent example of the Teen to Teen one.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast