Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could be god.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

If you could be god.

So with so much talk about how if we could change 1 thing in the world we would I want to ask the question...

The planet earth has only so many resources. One day we might have to leave and inhabit another. So if you had the chance to play god and create your own world what would it be like. What kind of religion would there be. Or government?

I think I would like to keep it simple. I would like to keep a government much like our own based on the people's wants and needs. As for religion people could follow their own religion but my society would focus itself on science. I would also keep a strong military because no matter how peacefull it is there is always going to be violence.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie atashi may be famous one day atashi may be famous one day atashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could be god.

If you can be a god it could be devastating we could lose everything in the world

Thank you soooo much equinn for leting me us this pic of your!!!!!

This is a cute little clip:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrZQIayUnbA

My favorite song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8frvSHvlzSM

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

uuhhmmmm my world would be based on science too... it would have a strong military too... there would be frreedom of religion and equal rights for everyone... but I would put a gov something like a monarchy... u know kings and stuff... but the thing is that I would put a king thats devoted to his people so he will take care of his citizens... for the simple reason that for me an monarchy(if the leader is good) is the strongest form of gov, things are done quicker...
    Last edited by jaam0927; May 10, 2006 at 08:34 PM.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie Kurumi may be famous one day Kurumi may be famous one day Kurumi's Avatar
    Thanks

My world be based on peace and trying to make equal rights completly true. My miltary would be strong but only used when we were attacked. My world would kinda like the 70s.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

lol! As long as they do good. Like normal.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Despite the religious content of your question, if I could create my own planet I would allow all religions as long as it was not based off sexual explicity or indulgence through the pain and torment of others. I would also include a government that contained representatives of all present religions, sexs, and races so their would be minimal concern over fairness and justness. I would also have a strong military incase anything ever happend, and of course I would rule over all people living on my planet as Lord Exopsyphobia .
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 10, 2006 at 08:28 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

If I was god, I would let the people rule themselves, just as it is now. I would simply not intervene directly but make small unnoticable changes to guide my people to peace. Yeah Yeah...sounds lame, but that's what I would do.

Of course, I would have extremely hot angels by my side...Super HOT!

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

If I was a god I would have a world of peace and if there was a fight or something I will appear and stop the fight that would be nice

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast