Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could be god.

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could be god.

hmm... I will be the goddess, of course... everyone must look up to me... lol... just kidding...

anyway, I would create a world of eternal peace and bliss... where there is true freedom and everyone is living is harmony with each other... a place where dreams would not be put to waste.... a perfect utopia? maybe... just the things this world has already left out... boy, talk about my illusions...

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Well IF I was a God I would take out every negative thing from this world, and protect the Earth forever ^_^

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

If i could be a god,i will use my powers to protect the earth n the ppl who live within.i would not allow corruption but justice to prevail n the righteous to live as they deserve n create a world of eternal bliss where nobody will suffer.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, I think Ive thought about this topic once before......... but never really believed that it could happen......

But my thoughts were....

If I could change the world into anything, I would want to create a place where everyone is equal. A utopia, if you will...... Basically, the world will be pretty much as it is now, except there will be no rich and poor, no discrimination, etc. If no one is poor, everyone is rich. With everyone working together, no one would need to steal for money, wars would not be necessary, and fighting will be a thing of the past.......

And any violators of the law (not exactly laws, but the basic idea of what is considered to be "right") would be severely punished..... and therefore no one would dare to do bad things.... But why would they anyway? With a perfect world, everyone would be happy......

Sounds farfetched? Yea, I thought so too...... ^_^;; And there IS the issue of people kind of losing their uniqueness and all that......
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    Ah, I think Ive thought about this topic once before......... but never really believed that it could happen......

But my thoughts were....

If I could change the world into anything, I would want to create a place where everyone is equal. A utopia, if you will...... Basically, the world will be pretty much as it is now, except there will be no rich and poor, no discrimination, etc. If no one is poor, everyone is rich. With everyone working together, no one would need to steal for money, wars would not be necessary, and fighting will be a thing of the past.......

And any violators of the law (not exactly laws, but the basic idea of what is considered to be "right") would be severely punished..... and therefore no one would dare to do bad things.... But why would they anyway? With a perfect world, everyone would be happy......

Sounds farfetched? Yea, I thought so too...... ^_^;; And there IS the issue of people kind of losing their uniqueness and all that......
    Not really farfetched. It's your world so it's your initial decision. And unfortunately in my oppinion in order to create a utopia with nothing but peace, you would have to get rid of all uniqueness. Opposing opinions are what create arguements. Arguements in the long run lead to fighting. War.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Mmmmm....being God.....
    I would make the world like it is in Pokemon !
    With all the pokemon and stuff...it would be so cool !!!!!
    Pokemon forever!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee........

Finding God is not peaceful.
    Searching God isn`t peaceful.
    The thought that God exists is peaceful enough.
    Believe!

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

if i would be god i would make me and some friends the only guys on the planet ( eliminating the competition)
    then make all schools ilegal
    and make so much money in this world that everyone will get rich by just walking on the street
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

O_o "Blasphemy" is what most would call this topic.

^_^ What would I do if I was God?

o_o ...first off, if I was God, I wouldn't be me. I'd be God.
    o_O And in that manner, wouldn't that make me God and not really CHOOSE what I want to be because "I AM" ?

._. But if there was a way that I was me and still God...

Then first... I'd question how the hell did this happen.
    Then... I'd question why the heck am I ruling all the realms of existance and non-existance and everything and nothing beyond that!
    Then... I'd probably shrug my omni-shoulders and roll up my omni-sleeves and get to work...

I'd create several gods and the possibility of false gods becoming real if worshipped enough...

Then, I'd create the existance of Fate...

Then, I'd create the worlds and existances... including the "flawed"/"perfect" humans...

Then... I'll just be me from then on...

The world will choose its own fate while battling their many beliefs as the world changes and changes due to all the millions of beliefs...

In the end, many will believe that I was a creation of man, rather than man being a creation of me.

I'll just try to ignore that fact because I love them.

._. Then several will always question "what is perfection" and "what is god" and "what is love" and of course "what is our purpose"...

But they don't realize that I created them to be themselves, and their purpose is them... they may worship me, befriend me, betray me, or forget me... they are them... my creation, but their existance...

They are a part of me, just as I am a part of them.

... however, they often will assume who I am... Thinking I am this, I am that...

Henceforth: In that way: They will create a false Me, and worship a different god... believing I am this, because they thought so.

^_^ Sound familiar? (Sounds like the world we live in now)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast