Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could be god.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could be god.

.... maybe i will make it short.
    if i am being the god in that nw place... I will say to them that there is stilll the true God. so, I want them to take a religion-the religion which is the best for each of them. of course they take the religion by them self. and keep them improve the science to fullfill their needs

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

what would it be like. What kind of religion would there be. Or government?
    It would be totally awesome. Lots of strobe lights, cosplay maniacs running around, anime playing all over the place, and bad ass techno music 24/7. If you've ever been to Universal Studios on halloween, then the experience, you know, would be fairly similar. Just minus the halloween/scary theme and the rides. Naw, screw that, they'lle be rides, too!

Religion is an iffy subject. No religion. You can have ideas about how we got here and where we'll be going, but nothing to be made fact. I say it's better to have ideas. That way, you don't have to argue with people about who's religion is better, and instead you can take certain points from others' ideas, and apply them to your own.

Government? Hmm. Well, dictatorship, of course!

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Newbie Asakura may be famous one day Asakura may be famous one day Asakura's Avatar
    Thanks

If I was god, I would create a paradise. No death, destruction or devastation. I would create a world where no one was ever alone. A world with unlimited natural resources, and I would take the peoples ability to harm their world away. I would make a perfect world. Let the people govern themselves, and follow their own religious path. But what is a government needed for in a paradise? I would create paradise.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

deja vu....

well if I were god, I would abolish science, and have absolutely everything in the world make no sense, that way people would HAVE to believe in me to get anywhere. I would still keep free will, but if you pissed me off, there would be none of this, "well you'll pay for it when your dead" bullshit. Oh no, they would pay right then and there, straight to hell right then and there!

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

Me god?
    Maybe I whould be nice.
    I whould destroy the world.
    Judge the wicked for there sins.
    Rebuild the world to a perfect stature.
    I hope we all learn from the past.
    Otherwise this process will repeat all the time.

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by viper11025
    Rebuild the world to a perfect stature..
    well if God would want a perfect world i'm sure he would've made it perfect before you
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

If I was God (let's, just for the sake of this conversation, assume that there is a God) I would rid the world of us stupid humans and all our handiwork.

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shonen
    If I was God (let's, just for the sake of this conversation, assume that there is a God) I would rid the world of us stupid humans and all our handiwork.
    Quite dark mind ya got huh...
    But I have to addmit that I would do the same thing.
    But also I would enjoy about the powers and richness it would provide

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast