Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: If you could be god.

Newbie palma may be famous one day palma may be famous one day palma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could be god.

if i could be a god i will do nothing. i will sit on a throne in heven and try to play something like the sims with humans. if u believe in god thats what ur doing playin some ones other game
    -=Death left me alive=-

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could be a god, I wouldn't waste any time and just exploit my powers to the fullest. I'd kill people, then bring them back to life, then kill them all over again. That's basically the only thing I would do if I were a god. Once I get bored of that, I would spend the rest of my life peacefully in seclusion and isolation from the outside world with only one person. My girlfriend. My goddess.
    I love my girlfriend.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeroenix
    So with so much talk about how if we could change 1 thing in the world we would I want to ask the question...

The planet earth has only so many resources. One day we might have to leave and inhabit another. So if you had the chance to play god and create your own world what would it be like. What kind of religion would there be. Or government?

I think I would like to keep it simple. I would like to keep a government much like our own based on the people's wants and needs. As for religion people could follow their own religion but my society would focus itself on science. I would also keep a strong military because no matter how peacefull it is there is always going to be violence.
    i don't know if i would change anything. for being God is such a strange thing it would create a lot of responciblity and i don't know if i could handle it. As for changing just one thing... its really hard because although there is a lot of evil in the world there is a lot of good so if i was to change anything it would be anything that upsets that balance.....for instance war.. i don't like wars as people who don't want anything to do with the war get hurt in the process which brings un-necessery injured.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

If I was a Goddess I would take away pain and death . Take away sickness and war because I wanted to and I had the power to. Nobody would complain because there would be nothing to complain about. There would be no hunger in my world or any wars . I wouldn't let the people rule themselves though , cuz they are lousy rulers and they would mess up my system. Though they would be free to do as they please and stuff as long as they provoke anyone . . . Oh what a life...
    Bloodymoonreaper

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I would do whatever I want. That would be fun.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

you can not take away pain and death for thoes will be there for the rest of the earths life. peole will hurt other nomatter what happens.

ifi was god i would keep everthing how it is now for that is the best way

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

If I was god, I would also command Rock On do do my bidding, even spell right... JK.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

i like to spell worng it gets people mad. and no one even god could tell me what to do.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast