Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: If you could be god.

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could be god.

Quote Originally Posted by rock on
    you can not take away pain and death for thoes will be there for the rest of the earths life. peole will hurt other nomatter what happens.

ifi was god i would keep everthing how it is now for that is the best way
    Yes I could . I am goddess and gods can do whatever they want so that is what I want to do and that is the way it is going to be in my world. ..
    Bloodymoonreaper

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

no yo ucant take away pain for when some one dosnt want to go out with the other person the feel pain. death is what keeps the earth alive take that away and the earth will die

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were a Goddess I would make you all more creative. I would also make anime and manga more available in the U.S and drop the ridiculous high prices. I would end all genetic disease and kill all mosquitos and ants. The forests would grow back and there would be no more extinct animals. Also I would bring back the dinosaurs just to see how the humans would defend themselves. There would be no war cause the humans would be too busy trying to save themselves from the various creatures I unleashed on earth. Also humans could fly and have super saiyan powers.

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

nope. I say the way it goes and that is the way it goes. It might be that way in your world ,but not in mine . so there.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

If you are a god or goddess you can do whatever you want even eliminate pain. That would be a bad idea though cause people learn through pain.

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be the godees of love

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't know...the whole be god plan isn't playing to well in my mind....but if i could change anything...no sin and then i think we would be okay.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tupacs_wifey
    I would be the godees of love
    Don't resurrect dead threads.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7