+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal Immigrants

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Illegal Immigrants

Today i was being taught geography, and we were talking about illegal immigrants crossing the boarder from Mexic to America. Do you think it is right or wrong that immigrants illegally cross the boarder into america? Before you answer think about this...

Mexico: This is a rather poor country in certain areas and not everybody can be treated for. The facts state that every one doctor in Mexico has 1,800 Patients to deal with. In America there is only 500 patients to be dealt with per doctor. This increases your medical attention span just in case one day you really need help. Also on the outskirts of New Mexico city come the shack like houses that people themselves have built. They have no electricty and don't have a job. This may persuade some Mexico's to get out of that country as quick as possible wouldn't you think? 1/3 of Mexico was stolen by the Americans giving them less space to live and taking their native lands. People with no future are stuck in a blackhole as everyday they beg for food and clean fresh water. In order for illegal immigrants to get into America they often need a tutor. They pay this tutor $200 which is approximmatley 1 years worth or savings. Others tend to pay their life savings in order to cross the boarder, for some lucky immgrants they cross the boareder safe and uncaught looking for a better life. Others are unfortunate and waste their money starting from scratch one. If your wondering why people cross illegally instead of legally, one. You need money, two, it takes aprox: 10 months to get the correct papers and passports to cross legally. After all the hassle they skip a chapter in the legal system and cross hoping for a new life.

Mexicans In America: Now not all Mexicans get a better life in America. Some tend to be unfortunate and ruine there life or if they are really unlucky die. The fortunate ones get a job with very low pay and figure out their lives renting a flat and think it's heaven, this helps America because Mexicans usually end up with jobs in factories introducing slave labour. Without these Mexicans most factories will probably close down because they cannot afford to pay the American wage. People would say it is a 50%-50% chance leading to heaven or hell.

My Opnion: I think illegal immigrants should still keep coming in to America they help America and sort their own lives out, as we should all be treated with equality. So what do you guys all belive? Is it right? Or is it wrong?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Illegal Immigrants

Heh. I remember about ten months ago, I spoke on the very same subject. It seems people like to fight for rights they don't deserve these days.

There are people out there who are protesting; insisting that illegal immigrants who've been here for a considerable amount of time to have rights as citizens. There's even a housing project in Illinois taking place where they're building homes for illegal immigrants. And we all know Californial and Texas are hotspots for debates on illegal immigration.

In my opinion, if you're an illegal and you decide you want to have rights as a US citizen, then maybe you should go about migrating to this country the LEGAL way. The one procedure that makes sure that the only way you get deported is if you commit a large enough crime. There are people/families who have tired to become legal US citizens for YEARS before it acually happened. They had to work HARD to obtain those kinds of rights. They had to go through a lot of paperwork, red tape and bull sh*t before they could be called citizens.

So, when someone decides they wanna take a little stroll across the border to see how much greener the grass on the other side is, I fail to understand where the logic of trying to get rights as a legal US citizen lies when they obviously didn't want to come here the legal way anyway. Yeah, I can understand that Mexico (as well as a handfull of other countries) is pretty bad. Note: I'm not talkin' about the Mexico that tourists see. And, yeah, Mexicans come here in order to help their families live better. That's understandable. But there are people who come here the legal way for those same purposes.

Then you got those sympathetic bastards who say things like, "Well, you can't send them back! You'll split up their family!" Well, maybe if they weren't illegal immigrants, they wouldn't have to worry about that. I feel for any person who's tryin' to do the right thing for their family, but committing a crime is not doing the right thing. It's called illegal immigration for a reason.

I don't care if you have to wait a hundred years to become legal. Just go about it the right way for Pete's sake! I have nothing against Mexicans or any other foreigner, but when you sneak your way in to an exclusive club, don't you expect to get kicked out by the bouncer? The same rule applies within our country's laws.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post

I don't care if you have to wait a hundred years to become legal. Just go about it the right way for Pete's sake! I have nothing against Mexicans or any other foreigner, but when you sneak your way in to an exclusive club, don't you expect to get kicked out by the bouncer? The same rule applies within our country's laws.
    I must say this is a very true fact they are probably expected to get kicked out but for many a new life is in that club

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Heh. I remember about ten months ago, I spoke on the very same subject. It seems people like to fight for rights they don't deserve these days.

There are people out there who are protesting; insisting that illegal immigrants who've been here for a considerable amount of time to have rights as citizens. There's even a housing project in Illinois taking place where they're building homes for illegal immigrants. And we all know Californial and Texas are hotspots for debates on illegal immigration.

In my opinion, if you're an illegal and you decide you want to have rights as a US citizen, then maybe you should go about migrating to this country the LEGAL way. The one procedure that makes sure that the only way you get deported is if you commit a large enough crime. There are people/families who have tired to become legal US citizens for YEARS before it acually happened. They had to work HARD to obtain those kinds of rights. They had to go through a lot of paperwork, red tape and bull sh*t before they could be called citizens.

So, when someone decides they wanna take a little stroll across the border to see how much greener the grass on the other side is, I fail to understand where the logic of trying to get rights as a legal US citizen lies when they obviously didn't want to come here the legal way anyway. Yeah, I can understand that Mexico (as well as a handfull of other countries) is pretty bad. Note: I'm not talkin' about the Mexico that tourists see. And, yeah, Mexicans come here in order to help their families live better. That's understandable. But there are people who come here the legal way for those same purposes.

Then you got those sympathetic bastards who say things like, "Well, you can't send them back! You'll split up their family!" Well, maybe if they weren't illegal immigrants, they wouldn't have to worry about that. I feel for any person who's tryin' to do the right thing for their family, but committing a crime is not doing the right thing. It's called illegal immigration for a reason.

HEY! Im a mexican you know, illegal to, I still have my diginity though, and....my balls.lol J/k J/K J/K not true, im not mexican!

Na, actually I agree with you completly on this, America is not their country, they cant just walk in and demand things.

That would be like me walking into Atomik's crip and demanding somethin to eat, and a place to sleep.lol America is a free country open to those who want to come and go, but you must do it the right way. I mean at least were kind enough to let you in, then you should return the favor and do it correctly

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    HEY! Im a mexican you know, illegal to, I still have my diginity though, and....my balls.lol J/k J/K J/K not true, im not mexican!

Na, actually I agree with you completly on this, America is not their country, they cant just walk in and demand things.

That would be like me walking into Atomik's crip and demanding somethin to eat, and a place to sleep.lol America is a free country open to those who want to come and go, but you must do it the right way. I mean at least were kind enough to let you in, then you should return the favor and do it correctly
    Agreed also but, put yourself in their shoes, no life expections, no money, no house, no car, no job and then it comes down to would you do it if you could? Because living like that isn't well so you must think of their point of view aswell as Americans, oh and that designer shirt that people may be wearing, say goodbye to that if you kick those Mexicans out.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Agreed also but, put yourself in their shoes, no life expections, no money, no house, no car, no job and then it comes down to would you do it if you could? Because living like that isn't well so you must think of their point of view aswell as Americans, oh and that designer shirt that people may be wearing, say goodbye to that if you kick those Mexicans out.
    I can see your point, but you must also think for the better of America at the same time, if we were to let every illegal immgarnt in becuase they looked hungry and/or poor, think about how much our country could go wack becuase of the over load of people....it would be very bad, not to mention a potential terroist may be lurking in within those illegals as well.....we have to do something about it
    Last edited by anime_being_god; Feb 07, 2008 at 10:24 AM. Reason: messed up

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    1/3 of Mexico was stolen by the Americans giving them less space to live and taking their native lands.
    It was closer to 1/2 and that is a load of crock. Native Lands? The US Mexican war was not a war of "natives" and invaders but two governments set up by foreign entities. Mexico is the remains of what had been a huge empire conquered by Spain. It begin falling apart even before they declared their independence from Spain the same way the US did from England. What's more the Mexican government encouraged US citizens to settle in their territories then took their right to rule themselves away from them. Sound familiar? The war was nothing more then the citizens WHO LIVED THERE deciding for themselves who would rule them and the two governments duking it out in support or opposition to them. The borders were determined by a treaty by both governments and additional land was sold to the US AFTERWARD by the Mexican President. It had nothing to do with Native vs anyone else in any way.
    The U.S.-Mexican War . Interactive Timeline | PBS

As for Illegal Immigrants in the past I have supported them coming here for an education and then returning to make their country better. Now I don't support even that because of the crises that the continued disdain for the law on the part of massive illegal immigrants has caused. An increase in the number of unregulated poor is NOT good for the US and does nothing for Mexico either. If Mexico is that poor they need to fix it themselves instead of spreading their poverty here. If, on the other hand, they want to stay they need to do it legally or all it shows is a disdain for the law and dams them and their children into a poor situation that cannot improve. 10 months is not a long time compared to the rest of their lives and the lives of their children.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I can see your point, but you must also think for the better of America at the same time, if we were to let every illegal immgarnt in becuase they looked hungry and/or poor, think about how much our country could go wack becuase of the over load of people....it would be very good, not to mention a potential terroist may be lurking in within those illegals as well.....we have to do something about it
    Yes but not every immigrant gets through, most get caught anyway and that wont change but at least they have a chance after passing the boarder. Do you beleive their needs to be less or the same illegal immigrants in your country?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast