+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal Immigrants

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Illegal Immigrants

illegal immigrants to me are a waist of breath because
    they think they have the same right as the legal
    immigrants , the country was founded by them but
    they all did what it took to be part of the country legally.

the complaints about the mexican population to me is
    from this coiuntry making spanish thats almost required everywhere
    which seems unfair since there not required to learn english whats
    the point of other imagrents doing tings leggaly when the spanish
    peopledont repect how our country has every one being treated legaly.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    illegal immigrants to me are a waist of breath because
    they think they have the same right as the legal
    immigrants , the country was founded by them but
    they all did what it took to be part of the country legally.

the complaints about the mexican population to me is
    from this coiuntry making spanish thats almost required everywhere
    which seems unfair since there not required to learn english whats
    the point of other imagrents doing tings leggaly when the spanish
    peopledont repect how our country has every one being treated legaly.
    Ahh, the Spanish language... I have to gripe about that.

I hate the fact that any automated phone voice will speak in English, followed by Espanol. Or TV shows--children shows mainly--are teaching people Spanish. I can understand wanting to learn the language for educational purposes or if you're new to the country--LEGALLY--and you don't fully understand the English language, but does EVERYTHING have to be in Spanish these days???

Over half of the Spanish speaking population didn't even come here the legal way, yet our coorporations and media are catering to them by adding Spanish to everything! Hmm... That's kinda retarded if you ask me. I was in Downtown Minneapolis the other day (actually I'm there now) and I met a Mexican guy. He asked me for the time in Spanish (the only phrase in Spanish I can answer really). So I reply in English, "Quarter to twelve." Dude looks at me all confused and sh*t. I knew then and there that he's not supposed to be here.

I heard that in ten/fifteen years or so that our country's primary language is gonna be Spanish. Maybe we shoulda just let Spain have this country when the colonists showed up here...

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    [COLOR="seagreen"]I think that's in every state. If you hire an illegal immigrant to do work for you, more often than not, you're paying them under the table and that's called tax evasion.
    But if factories knew they were illegal immigrants and paid them equal wage would it still be illegal? This is really intrestring and i can feed back to my teacher

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    But if factories knew they were illegal immigrants and paid them equal wage would it still be illegal? This is really intrestring and i can feed back to my teacher
    Well if you do I am sure you will get an A+ on it and if you dont then your class needs a new teacher.

Oh and to answer your question Atomic, no this law is only in California but there is a push to make it nation wide. As for the whole tax evation things, doing that for any party is of cores illegal and like everything else, if caught they will be severly punished, then add on the nice little fee and you could very well do some mager damage.

Newbie Cloudgirl101 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think that if government wants to get rid of immigrants, they should stop whining and do something about it. My uncle was an illegal, and he had a hard job that he took care of his wife and daughter with. What most of the posts here arent noting is that these immigrants, these illegals, are less than dirt poor and usually have famalies that they have to care for, and these families are usually starving, sick, or both. Plus, its usually the man that works, with the woman staying at home taking care of the family.

I think that if an illegal immigrant comes in, they should become legal when they can afford it.

Love me.
    Hate me.
    Just stay out of my way.

Newbie The Last Flame is off to a good start The Last Flame's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we should be working harder to rid as many illegals as we can. I think the wall would be a great idea only if we can find a way to make sure illegals don't get around it. So that it is not a waste of time. If they want in so bad they should get in the legal way. If it was the other way around I am sure they would not want a bunch of random illegal people over filling their country.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudgirl101 View Post
    I think that if government wants to get rid of immigrants, they should stop whining and do something about it. My uncle was an illegal, and he had a hard job that he took care of his wife and daughter with. What most of the posts here arent noting is that these immigrants, these illegals, are less than dirt poor and usually have famalies that they have to care for, and these families are usually starving, sick, or both. Plus, its usually the man that works, with the woman staying at home taking care of the family.

I think that if an illegal immigrant comes in, they should become legal when they can afford it.
    We are not blind to what is happeneing for those who come here illegaly and I am not saying that they are all bad. What I am saying is that there is soooooooooooooooo many that it is a mager problem because that pushes out people who are already here, and like I said before, they dont have documentation and you dont know if they are dangerous. I have no problem with some one working their ass off to become legal, but like I said before that there are so many that even the illegals are having a hard time getting a job. And what chaifs my ass is that about half of those who come here illegaly expect and demand the same benifits and right as the legals and are not doing anything to better them selves. I am sorry to say that but I dont think they should have the same rights and benifits. It would be similar to some ranbum person just walking into your house, kicks back on your sofa, puts their feet on your table and demands that you bring them a soda and make them a sandwitch and your just standing there saying, wtf?!

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

My personal thought on so called "illegal immigrants " Is that america took half of mexico the part which is southern california and alot of other place torwards that way so who is eny one to say that a person is illegal because they want a better life. when americans go to another country are they called "illegal" i dont think so so please evaluate what america really is and what they have done before people begin judging those who have came here to make a better life
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast