Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal immigration good or bad??

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Illegal immigration good or bad??

Iv bin thinking about the subject on people that come to the US illegally so figure to see what every one else thought about this subject,should people that e illegal be allowed to stay in the US or set back were they came from????

I would like to know what u think about this subject
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: illegal immigration good or bad??

this is a very complicated topic... but from the lil I can say...
    well most of the ppl that come here just com 2 work and to send money 2 their families... now if u r an immigrant, u know how hard can be 4 u 2 get ur papers.
    I am an immigrant, and getting my tourist visa a couple of years ago b4 I moved here to the US, was a hella complicated process. "u need this and that, and some of that too"... when u think u have it... u need something else. that might sound kinda simple, but NO!... u need to meet some requirements that often the most needed ppl cant complete. thats why ppl come illegally.
    now Imagine how hard its 2 get ur resident papers, the wait, the frustration, like hell dude...
    now to if they should stay... I say they find all of the immigrants they can, and run a profile check of them. If they find that they have broken any law(besides coming here illegally) send them back...
    If they find nothing bad, they see that they are hard working ppl and that they actually want to contribute and be part of the country, at least give them a working visa and give them a chance to fix their papers...
    cuz its not fair that cuz of a couple of lazy immigrants the rest have to be doomed.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I see it as a good and bad thing and maybe even unfair

Good because, some immagrents are escaping violent pasts, starting new in a different country with more oppurtunities for there family.

Bad, because well, populations growth, some countries have enough issues as it is and all of a sudden they got hundreds of illegal immagrants knocking on the door asking for help.

Just a bit unfair - because of those immagrants who moved countries legally and had to wait sometimes years to get there, when illegal - just caught a boat or something over.

I know nothing about America's laws and such, but it seem that the Australians governments way of fixing it is to shove them in a detention center look-a-like in the middle of the desert where they have to wait years to be accepted into Australian Society. Something which I think is a disgusting way to treat some one who has likely escaped horror, but then again, they were the ones who came here illegally.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Not to mention they keep taking jobs away from legal americans. It can be hard in some places for even citizens to get a job due due to the lack of employment and how businesses hire the illegal immigrants casue it's cheaper. Also, those jobs are ripping the government off by paying them under the table and not paying taxes. Don't think I hate them or anything though, cause my brother in law happens to be illegal too, lol .

"I know nothing about America's laws and such, but it seem that the Australians governments way of fixing it is to shove them in a detention center look-a-like in the middle of the desert where they have to wait years to be accepted into Australian Society."

That is pretty sick. Kinda reminds me of the jews going to the ghettos, at least they aren't being killed..............

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=deodaclan18] Not to mention they keep taking jobs away from legal americans. It can be hard in some places for even citizens to get a job due due to the lack of employment and how businesses hire the illegal immigrants casue it's cheaper. Also, those jobs are ripping the government off by paying them under the table and not paying taxes. Don't think I hate them or anything though, cause my brother in law happens to be illegal too, lol . [QUOTE]

oh wait... I forgot about that... you dont need to be legal here to pay taxes... u just need an ITIN(not sure if thats the name) number... if ur an illegal immigrant and u cares about ur legal status here u need one of those... cuz paying taxes will being here helps when ur resident application(it can be called an application right?) gets reviewed. a couple my parent's friends and some family member that came here illegally did that... no papers and did taxes. now the prob is that most of the immigrant dont do that
    Last edited by jaam0927; Feb 14, 2007 at 10:44 PM.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Even though illegal immigrants come for a better life, I still think they should come Iegally so they don't have to worry about a cop asking for their papers and so it can be fair for others.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelFlow View Post
    Even though illegal immigrants come for a better life, I still think they should come Iegally so they don't have to worry about a cop asking for their papers and so it can be fair for others.
    prehaps some times, they have no choice, maybe they need to get their family out of a very violent situation and they need to do it quick, like jaam said it can take ages sometimes if they go through the proper processes.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Think about it. What happens to the U.S. when most of the population becomes spanish or some other ethnic group cause all of the illegal immigrants coming in? Will the U.S. be changed from what it originally was. The day I become irritated is the day the official language of america becomes spanish, no offense to spanish people of course. We have to have balance. We can't just let everyone in because they have problems.
    I feel bad for them, but at the same time, we have to look out for the best interest of our country.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast