Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal immigration good or bad??

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: illegal immigration good or bad??

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927 View Post
    so u say u want to throw out 12 to 15 million ppl?
    thats just like 3 million ppl shy of the 50% of all of California's population. wouldnt be the brightest idea...
    Im not sayin they should let them stay and give them all residensy papers, they need to create something like a program to search -> find -> and organize all the illegal immigrants... give maybe working visas to the productive ones and deport the ones that r of no use...
    but that says to eny one that wants to come to the US u dont have to go thru the proses of get ur papers and becoming leagel here in the US,basicly if they do that wats the point of the law if u can go around it and come here illegally and they reward u for it
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

As the Classic saying goes. "You are welcome here, but please sign in before you enter"

I think sneaking anywhere is bad, and if you come her for good intendtion. I believe you can stay, but if you come to Harm. Please Leave. I don't care how much hate you got bottled up.

~.~ I really like to think that every person that sneaks in comes to do good, but then again I don't know.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    but that says to eny one that wants to come to the US u dont have to go thru the proses of get ur papers and becoming leagel here in the US,basicly if they do that wats the point of the law if u can go around it and come here illegally and they reward u for it
    uhhh prolly I expressed myself wrong... I meant 2 those already living here... like lets say.. "to all of those living here b4 2005 bla bla bla..." wut i said earlier... u get me?.... not those that will come in the future... after that I say they deport them all....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

uhhh prolly I expressed myself wrong... I meant 2 those already living here... like lets say.. "to all of those living here b4 2005 bla bla bla..." wut i said earlier... u get me?.... not those that will come in the future... after that I say they deport them all....
    i do but the ones here "lets say before 05 like u said" and still give them papers saying here fill this out and ur here legally "yes i kno its not that simple" it just sends a negative signal to those ppl that had to go thu the paper work to become legal.
    ....Player Killer....

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I am torn on this issue. I thought I was 100% against it but I really don't know. If you think about it anyone that lives in the United States is an immigrant. But I guess they are not illegal though. It is a tough call. I don't think that they should be stealing the tax payers money but at the same time they just want to experience freedom and democracy.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    i do but the ones here "lets say before 05 like u said" and still give them papers saying here fill this out and ur here legally "yes i kno its not that simple" it just sends a negative signal to those ppl that had to go thu the paper work to become legal.
    thats why I said this was a very complicated topic in my first post... cuz as u said it would be like rewarding ppl for coming here illegally... thats why I said the thing about the profile check, 2 see wut the person has done... so that getting an opportunity 2 fix ur papers would be something persons gain by contributing positively 2 the country over the period of time they have lived here.
    the opportunity wouldn't be to gain legal residence here... but to work out a working visa for a period of time... which will also give the gov info about the person so that when the visa expires... if they decide to stay illegally again here... it would be easier to track them down
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Thanks

thats why I said this was a very complicated topic in my first post... cuz as u said it would be like rewarding ppl for coming here illegally... thats why I said the thing about the profile check, 2 see wut the person has done... so that getting an opportunity 2 fix ur papers would be something persons gain by contributing positively 2 the country over the period of time they have lived here.
    the opportunity wouldn't be to gain legal residence here... but to work out a working visa for a period of time... which will also give the gov info about the person so that when the visa expires... if they decide to stay illegally again here... it would be easier to track them down
    ok,u said to profile check 2 see wut the person has done right? k if u do it that way just about all the illegal immigrates in the US have no papers to check and as for finding em well that anit so easy the government cant even find ossam never mind some one in are own country,and as for working visa shure as long as they dont stay here "yes i kno thats heartless of me"
    Last edited by koga23; Feb 16, 2007 at 09:10 PM.
    ....Player Killer....

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Heartless aside, we have to protect our countries best interest, so don't feel bad . I did a little research that says around 1500 come to the country everyday, and that there are currently around 12 million in the country
    (might be a little off cause they can't get an exact number of course). Plus they only make up about 5% of the american work force. Wether or not this is bad I'll let you guys discuss.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast