Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Illegal immigration good or bad??

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: illegal immigration good or bad??

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot View Post
    But any money they do send back isn't taxed. In a sense they are taking advantage of our public resources without paying in as much as legal immigrants.
    Like i said before some of them do pay taxes, which means some of that money goes back to the economy. Some of that money they send is taxed. If it wasn't for them there would be many unfilled jobs out there that nobody would like to do, and that's bad for the economy aswell.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

I am all for immigration, thats what the US is about, come on in.... but at least sign the guest book.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Illlegal im. is bad of course cause it makes it harder for those who r paying taxes and they dont have to. Only good thing is that they do all the nasty jobs that the american don't want to do. But yeah it's not good and the immigrants need to realize that wat they r doin is wrong and like get the papper work and become legallized.(^.^)

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Sure it takes some time to get in legally, but at least they won't have to always worry about being caught and all. But if they can't respect the laws and at least try coming in legally, then that's ridiculous. Please don't tell me how their families are starving cause I already know and have compassion for them, but it doesn't mean we should just let them do whatever they want.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Sure it takes some time to get in legally, but at least they won't have to always worry about being caught and all. But if they can't respect the laws and at least try coming in legally, then that's ridiculous. Please don't tell me how their families are starving cause I already know and have compassion for them, but it doesn't mean we should just let them do whatever they want.
    Most illegal immigrants already here do try to get legalized. However this process is freaking long and you have to pay $5,000 fine for violating the immigration law. In most cases you only have to pay the mentioned amount of money, but in some cases you have to pay the money and have to go back to your country of origen. Hence, few illegal immigrants would rather work illegally for sometime then paying a freaking huge fine of $5,000 and having to go back to where they come from.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm illegal immigrants...

Its good if, they come and take the steps to become legalized. And contribute to the society. For the purpose of making there life better, making the choice of not settling for less in there poor countries. And maybe even after becoming successful find some way to help out there country so it won't always be that way.

Its bad when, they work for meager wages and don't take the effort in learning our language and our culture. Or if they cause trouble like: getting into gangs, thus creating more crime.

I mean its good in some ways and bad in others. It really all depends on the approach of the person but not the group as a whole.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Anything "illegal" is bad. That's why it's illegal. However, I think that immigration is fine (and in many cases good and necessary). America should make it easier to immigrate so that there are fewer cases of illegality.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Anything "illegal" is bad. That's why it's illegal. However, I think that immigration is fine (and in many cases good and necessary). America should make it easier to immigrate so that there are fewer cases of illegality.

Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.

You know what happens next.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7