Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Insane Or Not...

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Insane Or Not...

I have see a lot of murder cases and just about every time the defident trys to plede insane and when in if they do get it they go to some hospital and get "helped" and go back to the world just to kill once more.
    I for one fell that if you are with out a dout gilty its death row, plede all you want I say if you kill not out of self defince say hello to the chair.

So what do you think world?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks
    o yeah we're mean, we're crazy people!!!!!...thank alot, lol anyway people are sent to an institution for stable and mental dispute.....i think

Newbie Vampyre may be famous one day Vampyre may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I completely agree...

If they killed someone, what does it matter if they were "temporarily insane"?? And how can they even prove it? I think that there is no help for people like that. If they could "snap" and kill once...they'll probably do it again. Most of them are just lying anyway.

I think that if you kill someone and get caught, you, in turn, should die also. Hammurabi's(sp?) Code....eye for an eye.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks
    for instance manage, a man holding a dog and petting it softly, what happens? *SNAP* the man breaks the dogs neck, obviously if the parents hadnt do a good job at raising then they should put them at social services

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes Hellnight people that are demed insane are in fact sent to an institution for the safty of themself and others

Newbie Vampyre may be famous one day Vampyre may be famous one day
    Thanks
    thats a different situation though...these people are willingly murdering others and then pleading insanity. I can just as easily do something similar and say that i was temprarily insane...does that make it true?? Or perhaps they never were sane to begin with.

Think of it like a child....a young child may do something that they didnt know was wrong. Does that mean that you ignore it completely?? Or enact some sort of punishment/lecture that lets them know that is a bad thing to do for future referance.

Thanks
    Right on topic and with that said I'd like to bring a new point, the ones that don't get demed insain and got to the "chain" why is it a peaceful death. I may sound inhumane but think why dose the kill die from an injection that puts one to sleep and then death when the one whos dead dies in fear and sadness. What ever happened to...
    PAY BACK IS A BITCH...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Premeditated manslaughter and the brutal rape and killing of several women and children is much more worthy of the death penalty than some maniac who decides to skip out on his medication and decides to shoot up a WalMart. Some people can't control their impulses while some people have a choice whether or whether not to kill so-and-so or rape so-and-so. Of course, the fakers that plead insanity are just looking for an easy way out. They may or may not have a mental illness, but if they're just admitting themselves just so that they can get out back into society to kill or rape again then there's obviously something wrong with the system.
    I love my girlfriend.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast