Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Insane Or Not...

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    some might be insane but some people kill people cuz they have things that they dont have a normal life more like thief's.

perdoname michelle!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    to me there are some special cases. but deep inside a human knows right from wrong. no matter how tough they feel, deep inside they know it's wrong to take a humans life. if a person has a proven disability then there might be room for talking but if they plead insanity,. it must not be sure

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    some might be insane but some people kill people cuz they have things that they dont have a normal life more like thief's.
    So normal people live lives like thieves and 'criminals?' Since most murders are again, crimes of passion in where someone kills a family member or friend?

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Insane Or Not...

look's like I need to be more clear (my bad). The real point im trying to get out is can a sain man/woman plead insain in life not just the cort room. Yes there are alot of murders that are of passion but that dosen't make it any better. don't care how or why it happened murder is murder, if your definding yourself or someone that couldn't thats different and even then thats killing.
    PROTECT THOUS THAT NEED PROTECTING NOT THOUS WHO WAN'T IT...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
    I think that if you kill someone and get caught, you, in turn, should die also. Hammurabi's(sp?) Code....eye for an eye.
    Gosh, it's been ages since I last saw "Hammurabi's Code". I never liked History.

I was involved in a debate once regarding the justification of capital punishment and I was part of the opposition team. I had to churn out a load of bull about how an eye for an eye makes the world go blind, the death penalty goes against the laws of human nature, it's brutal and heinous, blah blah blah, but the truth is, I really do think these people should be executed. I mean, it's only fair......... right?

A friend of mine mentioned, though, that since "Thou shalt not murder" is one of the 10 Commandments, as are "thou shalt not lie" and "thou shalt not covet", the gravity of each of these wrongdoings are almost the same. I can't say I agree. What say you?

(I'll come back tomorrow to say more, right now I just need some shut-eye. It's friggin 3 am here~ +__+)

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

We're all gonna go insane in the end and will set the world on fire.
    Oh, and the death penalty is COMPLETLY in line with human nature.We have killers underneath our masks, and we do so much to keep it in. I hate it myself,how 'bout you?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that they plead insanity to get a lesser sentence or to get off the hook and just go and commit the same crime and once again try and get away with it.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

.We have killers underneath our masks, and we do so much to keep it in.
    Your talkin about the animal within right, the basic instincts of man. if its human nature is right to kill then. human nature has been booted out ounce the writen word became the norm and human law became the order.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast