+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Insomnia

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Insomnia

Well the name says it all! I have probs sleeping and when I do sleep, it is fitfull and not long. What ways do you use to get to sleep? By the way it is 0205 in the morning.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Insomnia

get that alot, I cant sleep when im excited or angry. I just try to focuse on something.
    Or I just wait till I pass out. Alot of people suffer from Insomnia. So your not alone my friend.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

man this thread was made for me
    i nevr go to bed before 6 am
    dont know why but i only go to sleep
    when i cant keep my eyes open or i cant typ
    with out spelling things wrong. i cant think of anyway
    to goto sleep unless you take a hammer or
    something and nock me out. but i never do sleep
    untill the sun comes up
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I don't go to sleep till the sun comes up cause I stay up all night.I just can't sleep at night like alot of people so I stay up watching tv and being online till 6 or 7 in the morning.

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow you must have some will power, I can't stand the infomeciles for more then a min. But what you and holder are saying is that you can sleep but only in the day. My prob is I can't sleep at all un till my body gives out.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

well i have always been able to
    stay up all night im not sure why
    its like i am full of energy at night
    but i am wiped out as soon as the sun
    comes up. anyway i have two more hours beofre i goto bed
    so im gonna hang around AO for a while to see who pop in
    or something
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie KaizerPX may be famous one day KaizerPX may be famous one day KaizerPX's Avatar
    Thanks

wow same here well i have an experience on hoe to prevent it but i dont know if it will work for you cause im really this wierd person but here goes if it was already night time or let me say morning about 3 or maybe 4 i dont go to sleep at all but that sure makes me sleepy in the morning or in the afternoon but i dont sleep i drink coffee so i wont be sleepy and i wait for night time again and then maybe around 8 or 9 ill be asleep as a baby.. but im not sure if it will work cause its my own experience..

Newbie Zippy the Wonder Penguin may be famous one day Zippy the Wonder Penguin may be famous one day Zippy the Wonder Penguin's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to be a horrific insomniac, big time. I'd go to "sleep" about four or five am and be up at noon or one. Nowadays, I have it beat, usually asleep by eleven or midnight (later if I'm actually doing something) and up at six or seven every morning, whether I have to be or not.

Here's how I beat insomnia:

- Excersise : I run every morning at eight. Just out to the local park. Has done me wonders.
    - Diet : I cut out a lot of fast food, started eating smaller portions more often. I eat four small meals a day.
    - Caffine/Nicotine : I cut back on my smoking heavily and cut caffine out of my diet completely.
    Relaxation : I make myself get away from computer/video games/school work/work work at least 30 minutes before I go to bed. Usually pop in a DVD in bed or read.

Initially, it was tough, because I had to make myself get up every morning when my body thought it was time to sleep. One thing to try is set multiple alarm clocks. I had three and my cell set. Also, about a half hour before you want to sleep, drink a cup of Chamomile tea. Another thing to try is drink five or six glasses of water before bed. You'll wake up early and alert ready to answer the call of nature. And, obviously, give yourself six to eight hours of sleep. I feel a whole bunch healthier since I started doing this and I sleep really well every night.

Remember, your body has a clock, and it keeps a schedule. It's best to wake the same time every day and go to bed at the same time every day. Initially, it's tough, but your body will learn.
    - Iacta alea est - "The Die are Cast" - Ceasar, upon crossing the Rubicon -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast