+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Insomnia

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Insomnia

i will try that and see f that works
    i will let you know how i do with that
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know If what I have is considered as insomnia but I stay up till around 5:00 in the morning. I'll either play video games(the lights make your eyes heavy after a while) or Ill use my access energy to practice karate.

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    I dont know If what I have is considered as insomnia but I stay up till around 5:00 in the morning. I'll either play video games(the lights make your eyes heavy after a while) or Ill use my access energy to practice karate.

Well it sounds like it is more your choice to stay up then, not. Insomnia is the inability to go to sleep no matter how tired you are.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I was born at night, and they call em night baby's. So we are most active at night i heard. And its at least true for me. I will tear out your face and hang it on the cieling if you wake me up in the morning before noon on my days off. But no matter how early i have to get up i will usually go to bed at 2am the earliest. When i was younger i use to be able to stay up for a good 24 hours easy. But i have to force myself to sleep now because i have responsibilites and all that other crap.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kinetic
    Well the name says it all! I have probs sleeping and when I do sleep, it is fitfull and not long. What ways do you use to get to sleep? By the way it is 0205 in the morning.

I do anime Marathons!!! LOL...til my eyes get super tired from reading subtitles. I also work out daily...that puts lots of stress on my body and I fall asleep rather early.

o~Piggy-san~o

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

My technique for sleeping is pretty simple, I stay up doing stuff until I feel like passing out so that I'm tired enough to were I know I won't wake up at night. Whenever I go to bed when I'm not tired I always wake up two to three times a night.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I can totally sympathize. Nightime is my daytime. Anyway, usually if I take a bath about one or two hours before I go to sleep and eating some vanilla ice cream puts me to sleep. Also, I was listening to the radio one day and it said that praying before you go to bed helps you go to bed. It said that praying seems to calm most people's minds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2