Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Instant Death, not for the faint of heart

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Instant Death, not for the faint of heart

Is Being decapitated an instant death? I dont think so, i think the brain will still have enough blood for ateast 10 secs for you to remain consionce and still feel pain.... What about slit throats? What do you think?

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Instant Death, not for the faint of heart

Errrm, I think people die right after their throat is slit or they are being decapitated. Have you ever seen a head move after it fell on the ground in a horror movie?
    Born to live, living to die..

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well its a movie. And the head cant move becuase of the rupture of the spinal cord, completely immobilizing every part of the body and head. But that doesnt mean that the head still cant think or feel. And having your throat slit is very painful. In movies as soon as the knife goes inside the throat the innocent girl or whoever dies, but in real life he or she would be on the ground pulsating, moaning, gasping for breath, drowning on his or her own blood, and slowly dieing from bleeding todeath. IT is Very painful and even if it only lasts 30 secs, itll be the longest 30 secs of his or hers life

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ordinateur
    Errrm, I think people die right after their throat is slit or they are being decapitated. Have you ever seen a head move after it fell on the ground in a horror movie?
    ehhhhh HELLO ...movie...real life ehh yah yes you do feel a slit throat you can't breath and yes you die quickly but yah you feel slit throat you don't feel head being takin off well unless its being sawed of by a michete then yah you'll feel it for a sec or until they hit something major
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Thanks

it depends how deep the slit is of how fast they die, but even if they hit the jugular, u wont die instantly.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

i read about how, back during the French Revolution, these intellectuals were in prison and discussing the guillotine and if a person would still have consiousness after their nugget was chopped off. On of their boys was gonna get the guillotine, so when he lost his head he was supposed to blink at his homies. When his nugget was chopped and the executioner held his head up high, he blinked at his buddies........Yeah, I think that is a possibility.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

i read about how, back during the French Revolution, these intellectuals were in prison and discussing the guillotine and if a person would still have consiousness after their nugget was chopped off. On of their boys was gonna get the guillotine, so when he lost his head he was supposed to blink at his homies. When his nugget was chopped and the executioner held his head up high, he blinked at his buddies........Yeah, I think that is a possibility.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

I heard somewhere i'm not sure but once you get past the trachea (it might have been called something else, i'm not sure) in your throat your instantly dead.

P.S. don't try to use this thing against me...i'd shoot you b4 you could get within 10 feet of me.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast