+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: On the Internet

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: On the Internet

that's why the ignore buton was invented
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

More or less the Internet makes me feel like I'm free to discuss topics I wouldn't normaly discuss in a way that I wouldn't normaly discuss them. Another reason I like being on the internet is becuase you are free from your physical identity (if you wish to be) and you have more time to think about what you are going to say. Thus minimalizing bad first impressions and stereotypes based on your appearance and what you would normally say with a less amount of time to think about it . But overall I guess I view myself as just another brick in the wall.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 13, 2006 at 01:52 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie Archy may be famous one day Archy may be famous one day Archy's Avatar
    Thanks

in other words we can be whatever we can not be in our real life b/c csomething keeps us from saying everything we want to say in real life
    I never know just why you run so far away...far away from me

Newbie MistressOfSolidor may be famous one day MistressOfSolidor may be famous one day MistressOfSolidor's Avatar
    Thanks

I see myself that can be hated by many and liked by many - weird thing to say, but not everyone likes how I act/behave. I'd say 85% of people I know I get along with/talk lots too ^^;;
    Signature image too big.
    Signature image deleted by Hassun.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah. There's no real intimidation factor on the internet. That's what makes it so great. Plus you are also to get opinions from people all over the world. I don't believe you can have as good a debate without ideas from all different backdrops. If everyone is from the same place than most of our experience is similar. Plus, most of my friends aren't exactly concerned with most of what we talk about.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    On the internet I am me. Especially when talking to someone or something like that. Though I like to meet new people and tell them a bit about myself , I am careful because if you give too much info , then there could be trouble.
    perfect explanation...................... you shouldn't be thoroughly affected with comments on the net... particularly those about your image... comments on the net are just that... they're not actually the basis of your personality/individuality... you're you... unless you let silly comments affect you...
    Last edited by sachiko ueto; May 13, 2006 at 07:57 AM.

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3