+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Internet Addiction Disorder

Newbie Puss N' Boots may be famous one day Puss N' Boots may be famous one day Puss N' Boots's Avatar
    Feeding the birds hoping for something in return.
    Thanks

Re: Internet Addiction Disorder

I usually go on msn sometimes, but I check & post on forums about twice a month I guess, sometimes.

I don't play online games, boring and I couldn't be bothered.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I could be slightly addicted to it, as I do spend quite a lot of time on it. But I don't use it as a means of transmitting my feelings to others, that I always do in person. I use it to watch anime, play maybe an hour of warcraft when myfirends are on, check AO, check my e-mail 3 times a day(morning, lunchtime, before bed), browse a bit 9for around 30 minutes a day), check old sites from time to time if they still exist, do my research mostly with the net and not with books when I can, listen to music, but not before bed, barely chatting (which is good, less than 10 minutes a day), and that pretty much summs it up...I think I should hide my computer when I have homework to do, and well, do what's most important...I guess when I'm away from friends, I often go on my PC, though I usually go outseld and visit the city or go play DDR once a week...but when I don't have anything planned...or when I finally have time to do important stuff, I guess I dosomething else, so maybe in all I'm not addicted to the internet, but simply walking away from what counts most...I don't know if this will advance this discussion or not, but that's what I had to say about this subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

I think people addicted into the net because they're dont have any activity else at home. If thats the case, just hangin out outdoor more like go shopping or visit your friends, join club activities and such.
    Just hoping that the addiction is not too severe...^^

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

addiction through the internet... well i have seen it happen.. one of my friends dads... he's kinda addicted to it.. so much that he has developed a blood clot in his leg (this only happens when a person sits down for a long period of time and i mean long) but that through the mmorpg's he plays.. but still that pretty bad..

and do i think that i'm addicted.. well i'm not 2 sure.. if the net when then most of the anime would go.. along with all the reasource i used for school work.. that would be a big bummer, i mean looking through books.. i just couldn't be bothered with all that manual labour (maybe cause i'm a little lazy).. but other than that, if a friend calls or theres anything else that seems a little fun then i'm gone.. the internet is good and all.. but i still rather do something else.

and do i think the internet should be banned.. well my answer is obvious.. no! cause then it would make life so much hard doin school work.. contacting my friends cheaply... and most of all... anime would be so scarce... oh and lets not forget about AO.. naturally

Newbie fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness's Avatar
    Thanks

how can people in our generation not be addicted? i feel like i need the internet to do work and fun! i cant believe i ever lived without it! i had to go without internet in my apartment for a while and it was horrible! ahhh!!

Newbie Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive got it ^^ but I guess its only 'cause I dont have a computer so im on it all the time at my library

Newbie Jackleonfraust may be famous one day Jackleonfraust may be famous one day
    Thanks

oh good lord. this is just an excuse. if its that much a problem. get a hobby.

lack of imagination.

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Cool Re: Internet Addiction Disorder

can't live without internet because then i can't do ao or battle.net
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast