Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Internet makes it easier to commit suicide?

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Internet makes it easier to commit suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    Whoa It's just horrible ...
    horrible thats not bad compared to the ^#(@ I got about death
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    wow the power of loniless is so sweet, it can make you commit suicide to end all your problems.
    yes, loneliness can drive people to do certain things... suicide being one of them. how very sad, and how very factual. it just makes me wonder how lucky i am to have family and friends. i have no idea what i'd do if i had no one...

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Is this true?
    If you live in Japan and hear to all of the stories that we hear about suicides, these are like child's play. I don't see what's the problem with a lot of people. Most people have a good life but they still act stupid. I just don't get it. A few nights ago i have also heard of a case something very similar to one you mentioned.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Internet makes it easier to commit suicide?

First let me congratulate you for being one of the few who can spell a topic correctly. XD XD XD

...next... let me say this...

YES.

^-^ But statistics are just statistics. Numbers aren't everything, it matters who was doing it... do you realize how many of the people who committed suicide would get angry and yell if you say that their death is to blamed on the net?

^u^ ...however, as much as it can "Advertise" suicide, it can also "Discourage"...

Why would that be?

... some people find no support in their area. No matter who they run to.
    Sometimes, people on the internet could stop something like that, as stupid as it may sound... when one has no relationship to those around them, they reach out, as if begging for love... even if that love is as artificial as the net (who knows who's lying and who's who), it's still enough to save that person.

But just the same... there could be those who are encouraged by those who "feel this pain" just the same. Do you understand what I mean? ^_^

Things spread a lot faster via internet...
    Even "emotions" can be produced to spread through it.

Neglect, pain...... love, happiness...... all can be spread by the net, just the same as a creation of a word can spread an entire life through it.
    You shouldn't overestimate or overjudge the net, but at the same time, don't treat it so lightly...

The net is powerful, true. But so are so many other things.

It's just that we're in a culture that revolves around the net nowadays, is why we decide to "use its power"...... ^_^

Newbie HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper's Avatar
    Thanks

Like I said time and time again.
    Japan has the highest suiside count in the world.
    Why?
    Because there forced to work day and night countlessly.
    That why allmost every single person in japan wants to be american, and here yall are sayin I want to be japanese.
    When you go to japan walk in one of there many work rooms. It reeks of exaustion. Its very sad.
    May those people find rest and relaxation. Although they won't...
    Those who take there own lives, not by fate...Dont go to Heven.
    How do you like my new hair do my Lord?

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

so sad.....
    I heard some of this in the new... that one kid kill himself using the infomation he look in the internet...
    but in the end its the persons choice if he/she wants to kill him/herself.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW that is really really F***ed up
    I agree with heartless viper said they do get overworked especially the young people there really pressured in schoolI think I'm gonna send my kids there to take school mmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeartlessViper
    That why allmost every single person in japan wants to be american, and here yall are sayin I want to be japanese.
    I agree with some parts of what you said but not entirely. The above quote applies to only a few people. Take me, I am Japanese and I am proud of my nationality. I never try to be somebody else.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast