Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Internet makes it easier to commit suicide?

Otaku darkflames may be famous one day darkflames may be famous one day darkflames's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Internet makes it easier to commit suicide?

I think it is plan dumb who would kill them selves online? only a crazey person would do that right?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

You could argue that only a crazy person takes their life.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

People that kill themselves are usually the ones who have an unsually strong desire to return to the spiritual realm.

Also, some murderers are, without them knowing it, servants of the Spiritual on the Physical. They carry out there duties here, which, in this case is to retrieve Spirits that are needed or longed for in the Spiritual realm. But, most of them are just crazy.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Mar 13, 2006 at 06:46 PM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Newbie dgs_vex may be famous one day dgs_vex may be famous one day
    Thanks

have you people watched the movie "suicide club". its a movie thats about japanese poeple commiting suicide because of peer pressure and public communication. suicide is caused from various sources, bands/music, peer pressure, curiosity, stress/lost lovers/saddness/weird people.

im guessing over 400 japanese people die in that movie. the largest mass suicide in history was on osaka castle where 200 japanese school students jump off. 1999?

*sweet*, actually its really tempting.

but in the end it has a good ending, cause its actually gives reasons to live on.

but yeah i support anti-suicide. suicide is bad. dont do it. its not good for your health.
    Last edited by dgs_vex; Mar 13, 2006 at 06:57 PM.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dgs_vex
    have you people watched the movie "suicide club". its a movie thats about japanese poeple commiting suicide because of peer pressure and public communication. suicide is caused from various sources, bands/music, peer pressure, curiosity, stress/lost lovers/saddness/weird people.

im guessing over 400 japanese people die in that movie. the largest mass suicide in history was on osaka castle where 200 japanese school students jump off. 1999?

*sweet*, actually its really tempting.

but in the end it has a good ending, cause its actually gives reasons to live on.

but yeah i support anti-suicide. suicide is bad. dont do it. its not good for your health.
    I laughed so hard when I read that, that I almost puked and pissed myself at the same time.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the internet does make it easier for people to kill themselves. they can do it in private and not let anyone know about it. also there are site out there that can tell you numerous ways of killing yourself to the point where no one can help you even if they did find you. if you check this site out you might get what i mean. www.a1b2c3.com/suilodge/-14k
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13
    i think the internet does make it easier for people to kill themselves. they can do it in private and not let anyone know about it. also there are site out there that can tell you numerous ways of killing yourself to the point where no one can help you even if they did find you. if you check this site out you might get what i mean. *Link Removed*
    Plz dont revive thread older than 14 days.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3