+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Introducing food to Kids

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Introducing food to Kids

New life, new house, new child. Obvious of course when you grow up. ^^ But long time ago my family went to visit our cousin we notice our cousin only ate candy or anything else fatting??? No Fruits??? No Vegetables?? None of our culture's food??? We brought a watermelon last time and our cousin went WOW LIKE ANIMALS FOR IT!!!?? (And yet people say candy is better with me) I'm not getting against what you show to you children first to eat but it's like I thought you were suppose to show your children the healthy stuff first not all this junk food that can kill???

Do you anything against to say to this??? And what do think what a child should first eat?? (Except for milk cause thats what you usually get when your born. I mean when a child is like 4-7).
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Introducing food to Kids

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    New life, new house, new child. Obvious of course when you grow up. ^^ But long time ago my family went to visit our cousin we notice our cousin only ate candy or anything else fatting??? No Fruits??? No Vegetables?? None of our culture's food??? We brought a watermelon last time and our cousin went WOW LIKE ANIMALS FOR IT!!!?? (And yet people say candy is better with me) I'm not getting against what you show to you children first to eat but it's like I thought you were suppose to show your children the healthy stuff first not all this junk food that can kill???

Do you anything against to say to this??? And what do think what a child should first eat?? (Except for milk cause thats what you usually get when your born. I mean when a child is like 4-7).
    The first thing a child should eat are mushed vegetables. You don't have to give your child sweets for a long time! Get them hooked on healthy food first!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

You should feed your kids healthy foods no matter what. That is of course if you want your kids to grow up to be healthy and live a long healthy life style. Eating candy can ruin your teeth, make you fat, all kinds of problems

but they taste good.lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

It's important to give your children BOTH. Moderate, don't eliminate. If you want to indulge your children, do so, but know when its too much.
    Swinging one way or the other makes things unstable. Too much healthy and the kids will be obsessed about their appearance and they still need a certain amount of body fat to survive. Too much treats, and they get into a dieting thing where it just hurts their body.

Diets are bad because one cannot be sustained for life on a diet. The best way to live is to eat what feels good to your body and make sure you have a variety of all food types. Having a healthy diet that you can eat your entire life is what should be done.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

all in moderation i guess. yes kids should eat their veggies and fruits, and candy can be given i think as a treat or for good behavior. my neice loves spinach and carrots as much as she likes chocolate...i know when i was little i never really had a sweet tooth...and i to like spinach...but yeah a heathy balance is needed...anyways positive reinforcement with candy helps me get them to listen to me...then after their suger fix i can hand them back over to my sister...
    Don't Panic

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there should be a balance between healthy food and junk food.........
    because if you feed your child only healthy food...later in the future he/she would be more drawn to junk food........
    i don't know...that is my opinion........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Newbie maruki is off to a good start maruki's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say that you should teach children at an early age about healthy diets because in today's world here in the U.S. we eat a lot. We are attempted by so many delicious food. We have to learn to control ourselves. I think making food fun like ants on a log you know celery with peanut butter and raisins. or something else creative. I have always had healthy food when I was little such as rice and vegetables but when i grew up just little bit more I got more used to sweet things but I could control it more. I knoew how bad it could be for me.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Moderating all the diffrent types of foods. When I was younger I ate mostly vegetables and I started to get tired of them. So don't overdue one type of food. Be willing to explore and be creative while still giving the child healthy (and tasty, because we all know we are not eating anything nasty) foods.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast