+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Iraq War is an Overwhelming Success?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: The Iraq War is an Overwhelming Success?

i missed what you said t debate it but my opinon is this the iraq war is not as much as success as it is showing the world we will coem to your counrty alos if we think you have WMD and the world dosnt like it . i might sound a bit non combatent but we lost focuse after saa and no we totaly stoped looking for osma
    now becuase of the suposed victory wich i dont see at all . sure we got rid of sadam and they have there indepndenc almost but what do we get out of
    it isnt a sucess when you get a reward? where is this reawrd> i see no troops comming home or anyting possative other than we know how to rush a country if we think they have some powerfull weapon of some sort
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

chalice, not only was that the most confusing thing i have ever read, but i think it was also the world's worst spelled post ever, my arguement was that the war's strategy was poorly planned not anything with it's outcome.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

This is kind of a confusing debate for me. I am not exactly sure what your point was besides the means justify the end or something like that.

I for one think the war was pointless because of the means and the end. I thought you meant the point of this debate was about how we were looking for oil and we got it?

Your post seemed far too long and in debates I usually see smart, to the point remarks.

Talking about the oil and if the war was only for that, than finding that huge tap of oil in Colorado doesn't exactly make the war look like a success at all.

Since there were no real positive outcomes besides the capture of Saddam, I wouldn't trade him being prisoner for the thousands of men who died in battle.

Millions would mean that about 250,000 people died each year which I think is a bit over exagerated princess.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism
    This is kind of a confusing debate for me. I am not exactly sure what your point was besides the means justify the end or something like that.

I for one think the war was pointless because of the means and the end. I thought you meant the point of this debate was about how we were looking for oil and we got it?

Your post seemed far too long and in debates I usually see smart, to the point remarks.

Talking about the oil and if the war was only for that, than finding that huge tap of oil in Colorado doesn't exactly make the war look like a success at all.

Since there were no real positive outcomes besides the capture of Saddam, I wouldn't trade him being prisoner for the thousands of men who died in battle.

Millions would mean that about 250,000 people died each year which I think is a bit over exagerated princess.
    nope. the war has been going on for almost or 5 years. yes i stand correct. MILLIONS HAVE DIED!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

You need to really check your facts Princess. Your posts obviously don't come from first hand, second hand, or any info based on the real world.

5 years doesn't mean a thing and nowadays you should guess that with our technology and strategies that millions of men dieing in that amount of time is a ridiculous assumption. 9/11 being a stunt? Even if we did realize that it was coming a mile away, those people dieing isn't a stunt. If you can't see Saddam outside oyur front door doen't mean he isn't there.

Do you think we would televise him everyday so people can just watch him 24/7.

The topic is the war and stay on it while birnging some actual or close facts about the subject

This war wasn't meant to bring a lot of things that have happened but they have, and just because the outcome may have borught some descent things doesn't mean that the war was a success. Its just putting a cherry on a pile of Sh!t and in the end its still just Sh!t

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, from what I know the war with Iraq is said to be an terrorist act. But I also know some colleagues, that have done reasearch on this, and if u haven't done ur share there is some evidense to conclude that it was set up, intentionally. Don't get me wrong though it is just an assumption. Some experts have seen the various tapes, and the resulting of the explotions were just too much. In addition, in the explosion u can also see that it didn't blow up in that instance where it should of had (propelers, whole thing makes contact) but after a few moments after the crashing. Well, there is a lot to that I wouldn't point fingers but the government works for the whole country not just one portion of it. Well, I think that the war in Iraq is a waste of effort not to mention, lives of troops. The US should be worried for its people not Iraq, so instead of ploting revenge by seeking democracy in some other country and shasing after a guy, he should be focused on the people. Sorry, if I couldn't support it with evidence, but thats what I know.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism
    You need to really check your facts Princess. Your posts obviously don't come from first hand, second hand, or any info based on the real world.

5 years doesn't mean a thing and nowadays you should guess that with our technology and strategies that millions of men dieing in that amount of time is a ridiculous assumption. 9/11 being a stunt? Even if we did realize that it was coming a mile away, those people dieing isn't a stunt. If you can't see Saddam outside oyur front door doen't mean he isn't there.

Do you think we would televise him everyday so people can just watch him 24/7.

The topic is the war and stay on it while birnging some actual or close facts about the subject

This war wasn't meant to bring a lot of things that have happened but they have, and just because the outcome may have borught some descent things doesn't mean that the war was a success. Its just putting a cherry on a pile of Sh!t and in the end its still just Sh!t
    Well since you know everything what the hell was 9/11? why did saddam bomb the tein towers? why did all those people die? IT WAS A STUNT.and no one said people dieing was a stunt. i said what saddam did was a stunt so there. saddam and his dumbass wanted to get back on america so he attacked the twin towers. and umm no offense but if you read the news and look on the internet and know about the war instead of saying im wrong you would know that 300,00 american soilders died last month in a bobing in bagdad. and how do i know, well i was one of the people who got the news first beause my brother died in the bombing so add 300,00 to all 5 years of people dieing and you got your self over a million men dead.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

One more thing, that I forgot to mention. It is true that the US benefits from the oil in Iraq, and if it wasn't for that oil, the prices would be much greater than what we see now 3-4 dollars, is nothing. It is true that without Iraq, prices would be higher but then again, war for oil doesn't make much sense after all the US is not and imperial, take over what they conquer. Also I don't know if u guys have ever heard but according to my US teacher, theres oil in Alaska, but for some reason the US keeps away from it. Reality, life can be very cruel it is only in the past century that there has been any real going on in the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast