+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Iraq War is an Overwhelming Success?

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Iraq War is an Overwhelming Success?

You should probably recheck those so called facts of yours. Your brother may have died but 300,000 US soldiers didn't go with him. If that was the case than my uncle and his entire platoon would have been killed as well. Not to mention the other thousands of soldiers fighting by his side.

Even if 300,000 soldiers died in one year doesn't mean you multiply that by 5 to get the end result. You need to get off that aliens are here/conspriracy website and go to a real news. Pick up a newspaper or something.

Why would Saddam want to walk on this land anyways. It goes against what he has done and form what news tells people, he didn't send out the strike.

There is oil in Alaska and I think we have touched it in the past. We probably didn't drain it dry since we would need it as a plan B.

Making another source for consumption would be very nice about now but since the holy war is being brought back, well we will just have to put that off for a little longer probably.
    Last edited by Tbaism; Jul 26, 2006 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

whatever. i read the newspaper and know about the war. and more than 300,000 died in a year. i said MONTH!!!! oh and why would saddam want to walk on this land, because his dumb ass is stupid. they still havent found his ass and he is probally somewhere in the u.s right now to tell you the truth. oh and i dont believe in aliens so get that striaght. i know what im talking about.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks

You seem to have privelage knowledge of this whole situation. 300,000 soldiers in one month, my god. Thats amazing. To just take all of our troops and put them in a 12 mile radius was not the greatest strategy. Thankyou for enlightening us and I am going to go tell the entire world about this since they have the wrong info.

In one month, who knows who died in the previous month or the one before that. At that rate we may have lost atleast 12 million men and not even have known about it.

Side - We are helping the Israel create buffer zones - who thinks thats a good idea or will it go the way it always has been or will it end in disaster?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

ugh your so irrattating. im done with this stupid argument with you. case closed. i know more about the war and sweetie you have the wrong info because the world knew a month ago so your preety late.
    and to be just about accurate we lost 1,456,897 men in this 5 year war. im done look on the internet read the news and you will know what i know.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    Well since you know everything what the hell was 9/11? why did saddam bomb the tein towers?
    Um.. it wasn't Saddam... it was Bin Ladin.

And princesslady, if you want people to believe you, you need evidence. Hence, this -

2,540 US Soldiers Killed, 18,786 Wounded, 126,900 Still in Iraq
    Iraq War Results & Statistics as of July 6, 2006

Or if you want something a bit more accurate:

Pd - US
    5 -- 419
    4 -- 715
    3 -- 579
    2 -- 718
    1 -- 140
    Total = 2571
    Iraq Coalition Casualties

The numbers are slightly different due to the first one hasn't updated since July 6th.
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod
    chalice, not only was that the most confusing thing i have ever read, but i think it was also the world's worst spelled post ever, my arguement was that the war's strategy was poorly planned not anything with it's outcome.
    i had my glasses off sorry but ii pretty much said where the success from the war arnt we suposed to get something from it? i mean no troops are comming home or anything
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

saddam bin laddin both look alike!!!
    ohn well

Thanks

I tried to explain what I could but it fell short of some. What we got out of the war...hmmm. I guess the idea that the US was slightly more unified instead of thinking we were completely invincible or something like that. Whatever people said on the news could be it I suppose.

Maybe the attack and the war brought us all together when we were moving apart... Yeah such a wonderful country

For the faces of terroism to be known - Osama Bin Laden has a long beard, wears a turben in most pictures - Saddam Hussein has a mustache and can now be seen in pictures posted in the news concerning the trial that is being held considering how he will be executed.

P.S - Does anyone know or has heard of the buffer zones being made by Israel or the vast caverns or oil in Colorado that has so much oil it is changing the color of the soil on the surface?
    Last edited by Tbaism; Jul 26, 2006 at 12:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast