+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: The Iraq War is an Overwhelming Success?

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Iraq War is an Overwhelming Success?

hello.
    i like this whole America in Iraq topics, because no mether how you twist it America comes out the the LOSER. Why? because the attacking countrie is always the badguy.
    So the moral of thi war is that wars suck. People start wars for stupid reasones.
    Let's see the war in Iraq is stupid.
    Just think about it the terorist attackt US, and than US attackt Iraq, this is OK.
    BUT why did the terorists attack US in the first place?????? (think about that)
    And think about this the war on Iraq was voted on, and the majoraty of USA voted on attacking Iraq.(so, I don't know how many people died, because of the USA people, and its not just the fault of the govermant).
    i think that america should grow some balls, stop putting their ugly presidents face on the tv, and just kill all the people they dont like, and be allies with strong countries, but they are too stupid to do so, so whats trhe point in saying?
    First of all why did terorists attack USA hmmmm... plz answer me that!!!!
    And if USA wants to set up a government why don't they help other contries like Nigeria, Angola, Kazastan... ect.

Well i just copied all of this from a nother topic here on AO. I'm just to lazy to tipe it all over again.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I suppose the US helps out those who they can and when they can. Our resources arn't unlimited and our manpower isn't composed of robots. We can't just start spitting out people left and right to help all the time. With the US economy as bad as it is, helping others(whoever they are) while we helping ourselves takes its own toll.

Why terrorists attack us? There are many reasons and one is that their beliefs differ from ours. It has always been that way with some country or group of people and it will stay that way. If we struck first or we butted in where we weren't suppose to, the majority of people believed it was for good causes and we thought a little help was need. We try what we can and if it were me, I would help those in need when I could and think about some of the consequences later.

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks

I thing that there is something dark and sinister about the war in Iraq, and I don't mean the killings and every thing. Or its JUst my imagination.
    But if its beliefs even than the US did some thing to provoke the attack. There are lots of religiones in the US so I don't think it the religion.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I couldn't really understand what you were trying to say, other than the war may be sinister and dark.

There may be some huge plot behind it all, who knows really. Men in that state of power can do a lot of things and personal gains are very possible. Look at the history of The pope and such. Some were extremely selfish and used their power for openly committing murders and acts of blood shed, while others were only for the purpose of good and the way of god.

A conspiracy like that could never be fully known to the public in some cases and the thought of it sends shivers down my spine.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

there are so many conspiracies about the iragi war we should just drop the subject now and save everyones eyes.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6