Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel V.S Palestine

Newbie sarcosuchus is off to a good start sarcosuchus's Avatar
    Thanks

Israel V.S Palestine

I watch Azumanga Dioh yesterday then the show suddenly cut out I am very angry then a news flash said that the war of Israel and Palestine in Gaza grew worse everyday that even civilians were been killed.. then suddenly a question enter my mind... what is the current situation of the civilians in Gaza? When the war will end? and who will be the winner? Answer this question with your opinion if you want..
    sarcosuchus bite

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Israel V.S Palestine

Because the Radical Hamas (Spelling) terrorist group kept lobbing mortars, rockets and artillery into Israel intentionally killing hundreds of civilians for several weeks under a banner of a cease fire. The Israelis tried to negotiate for them to stop but they simply gave them the finger and just continued to bomb them. Israel has every right to defend them selves. There are nations such as France and Germany who disagree with Israel’s retaliatory strike but Israel did not start this, in fact any war involving Israel they never start, it's always these extremist Palestinian groups.

No one is going to win as another cease fire will be called for then they will fallow for several months then Hamas will start the fighting up again because they are A** holes and believe that Israelies don't deserve to live.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

sarcosuchus (Jan 20, 2009)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Because the Radical Hamas (Spelling) terrorist group kept lobbing mortars, rockets and artillery into Israel intentionally killing hundreds of civilians for several weeks under a banner of a cease fire. The Israelis tried to negotiate for them to stop but they simply gave them the finger and just continued to bomb them. Israel has every right to defend them selves. There are nations such as France and Germany who disagree with Israel’s retaliatory strike but Israel did not start this, in fact any war involving Israel they never start, it's always these extremist Palestinian groups.

No one is going to win as another cease fire will be called for then they will fallow for several months then Hamas will start the fighting up again because they are A** holes and believe that Israelies don't deserve to live.
    Well that certainly is a very one-sided explanation of the situation.

This conflict dates back to the birth of Israel (1948) and is one of the most difficult and hard-to-solve conflicts out there today. It also would be prudent NOT to trust the average American news bulletins on the situation. The USA being Israel's biggest sponsor and ally.

It all went wrong at the start in my opinion. Coming out of WWII and the holocaust, the leaders at the time looked for a quick solution to the country problem the Jewish people faced. They made the bad decision of giving the Jews a country in an area already populated by other people. Up until then, Jews and Palestinians had been living together in the same area pretty much peacefully. But you can't just go somewhere where people live, tell them they need to move because it's "your place now" and not expect to get a negative reaction.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

One sided or not it is ridiculous to expect anyone to put up with being shelled for 8 years and not respond. If Gaza doesn't like being invaded they should stop blowing up civilians and attacking their neighbors. The really ridiculous part is that the only reason Hamas got away with it for 8 years let alone the last several weeks was because they were blowing up Israelis. If they had done the same thing to any other country (that wasn't Jewish living in the middle east) they would have had the crap blown out of them years ago and no one would blame the responders. You want to talk about the original source? Try the fact that the other Arabic countries wouldn't allow any displaced Palestinians to settle there but told them to go get the Holy Land back instead. So they've been trying ever since haven't they?

Israel has every right to defend themselves and tell tell them they don't is sheer hypocrisy. You try and live with someone like Hamas trying to kill your family for years and see how long it is before you want your countries military to do something about it.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

I never said I condoned shooting rockets at anyone. Nor should people be punished for having shitty neighbours.
    The problem is defending themselves from what? This isn't the kind of war which can be won by sending out the tanks and bulldozing a few villages.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that is more then true. The only way they could really defend themselves would be to just take control of the Gaza strip and be done with it. Wouldn't people throw a fit then though.

Thanks

Well then you have all the Palestinians with no place to go, just like the Jews before them.
    Not to mention that most of them have lived there for a very long time and you know how people get silly with patriotism and nationalism.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

Thanks

At this rate it won't matter though since they'll all be dead. Maybe while doing their diplomatic best Egypt should offer to actually take in refugees as well.

Isreal says they won't stop until Hamas stops mortaring Israel and guarantees can be made Hamas won't rearm and Hamas says they won't consider a truce unless Israel agrees to withdraw from Gaza AND open their border... the thing is every time Israel has done just that Hamas just sends suicide bombers in to blow more civilians up. There is also no way to guarantee Hamas won't just rearm (and Egypt has admitted it). Among other things they happen to have underground tunnels from Gaza to Egypt that rival the Cu Chi tunnels of the Viet Cong through which they funnel weapons as well as basic trade goods. For some reason Israel is determined to destroy said tunnels.

Did I mention the president of Hamas says they are closer to victory and that the blood shed (his own people's blood) won't be wasted? If that doesn't put the situation in perspective what does? One of the two groups actually cares about what happens to it's civilians and it's not Hamas.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrianna For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast